“THE WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 26 May 2021

In February 2021 i cancelled my trip and airlines was supposed to refund me the money as per terms and conditions mentioned in their cancellation policy!!!! No response no money since February! I have never met such an ignorance by any other airlines

If you dont want to be cheated never used this airlines because they don't respect the commitments they themselves made i. the terms and conditions regarding tickets refund

Date of travel: February 2021
1  Thank saG8627JK
Write a reviewReviews (62,219)

Reviewed 24 May 2021

One of the worst service. I have booked ticket through Goibibo in April 2021. The flight was cancelled. When i ask them to refund the amount they refused to refund the amount and throw ball to Goibibo. They are doing business with Goibibo but just wash their hands that they cant do anything. Simply try to eat the customer money.
I recommend not to book flight with emirates.

Date of travel: May 2021
Reviewed 24 May 2021

During this corona pandemic, from cochin to dubai flight, allowed the handbag only 7kg including lap top .
Many times I requested them to allow me to take my handbag. It was 8 kg. Many times my bag was checked.Even in the last moment also telling me to pay or remove.

Not even considering me as a lady and frequent Emirates airlines traveller. They don't bothered ,
They need either money or remove.
Certain situations, could be flexible.

Date of travel: April 2021
Reviewed 20 May 2021

I cannot comprehend how they are still on business! I am an idiot to book with them! They refused to fix so many issues, or refund you for your money.

Date of travel: April 2021
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 19 May 2021

i paid extra luggage online but on first attempt it say payment unsuccessful second attempt payed successfully but they took twice of money not refunding & no response almost 9 days till now.

Date of travel: May 2021
    • Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.