“HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SUPPORT”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 27 May 2021

I booked a flight of Israel because I was told by the staff at Emirates it was good to travel their and all I need was a PCR and Ministry of health document..but I actually needed 3 documents..so I wasn’t allowed in Dubai...they only asked for two documents at SFO to board the flight...they gave me a refund due to they’re inconvienice but took it back when I tried to fly back from Dubai to Sf for some odd reason...they said I was supposed to call and rebook the flight to go from Dubai to Sf which I did..and now they’re saying they can’t find that phone call to which I told one of theyre employees to rebook the flight...and they tell me just submit a complaint form...so they can just waist my time...told scam company...it’s really sad because I was really anticipating to leave amazing reviews for the flight...but this whole experience has been a nightmare..and I feel like I’m being bullied out of my money..so disgusting..I still can’t believe this is happening to me..I will continue to use my voice against this incidents until they do what’s right.

Date of travel: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (62,195)

Reviewed 26 May 2021 via mobile

Every time I fly to Asia / Emirates I fly Emirates. Clean, comfortable, food is better than other companies. Staff I really nice

1  Thank sylviefrancescaluna
Reviewed 26 May 2021

In February 2021 i cancelled my trip and airlines was supposed to refund me the money as per terms and conditions mentioned in their cancellation policy!!!! No response no money since February! I have never met such an ignorance by any other airlines

If you dont want to be cheated never used this airlines because they don't respect the commitments they themselves made i. the terms and conditions regarding tickets refund

Date of travel: February 2021
1  Thank saG8627JK
Reviewed 24 May 2021

One of the worst service. I have booked ticket through Goibibo in April 2021. The flight was cancelled. When i ask them to refund the amount they refused to refund the amount and throw ball to Goibibo. They are doing business with Goibibo but just wash their hands that they cant do anything. Simply try to eat the customer money.
I recommend not to book flight with emirates.

Reviewed 24 May 2021

During this corona pandemic, from cochin to dubai flight, allowed the handbag only 7kg including lap top .
Many times I requested them to allow me to take my handbag. It was 8 kg. Many times my bag was checked.Even in the last moment also telling me to pay or remove.

Not even considering me as a lady and frequent Emirates airlines traveller. They don't bothered ,
They need either money or remove.
Certain situations, could be flexible.

Date of travel: April 2021
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.