“Excellent Crew”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 28 May 2021

So happy to be back on board an Emirates flight or any flight!! We had a really enjoyable experience flying from London to Dubai this year. Once again Emirates have proven they are the best in our humle opinion. Thanks to all the Crew

Date of travel: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (62,068)

Reviewed 28 May 2021

After getting so many suggestions from friends and family which airline is good to travel during pregnancy I booked Emirates which is almost thrice the price of Air India so that I will get better services. But all the suggestions went into vein when I reached airport no proper directions for checkin they initially guided me to go to check in counter 2 later after being in queue I asked other passengers as none of them Indians they said it’s not going to Delhi. Than they sent me with 2 trolley bags without any assistance to check in counter 4. Yes I was having 3.5 kg’s extra and after requesting them they allowed after 15-20 minutes.
For the boarding I have to go to C-18 which was bit far from the check in counter so the agent told me to hurry as it’s 15-20 minutes walk.
Near to immigration I found 1 person who told me mam there are airport taxi’s so don’t worry just go through elevators and you will found 1. Initially the operators denied to assist me and mentioned it nearby mam but when they saw I m pregnant after I told them they said ok wait we will help. Now the taxi operator Vincent approached who was very helpful and very courteous and asked me to leave my handbag there and he will bring it to the car.
When he dropped me he explained that I need to take an elevator and than I will found another taxi. Where I went crazy and lost my patience when they refused to assist me and mentioned it’s nearby so I start walking but the Dubai Free staff I asked them where is C-18 they told me to go by taxi as it’s far. I asked their assistance to convenience the taxi operator to took me to my gate so they asked did I check with them before I explained the entire story that I m not getting help and than they helped me arrange a taxi I think the blame was Khadir from dubai free staff he went to ask for taxi and told me to not to carry a heavy bagage at this stage.
So now after spending money if you are not getting even a common services which are meant to be for passengers which made me write all this.
I hope I will get a reply to get further investigation y I was refused in the taxi station and y no one helped me get to the correct check in counter.

1  Thank Arzoo12

BND 19613201.
As
Very Disappointed with Emirates Holidays. They cancelled our flight and now refusing to refund our deposit.

Instead they force you take alternative flights at different times, and are failing to understand that we can not make an earlier flight as we are working in the day!

If that was the case we would have opted for a different flight time. Our flight time was specifically chosen due to our work schedule.

Shame on you for treating loyal customers this way!

We have spent tens of thousands of pounds booking family holidays to Dubai over the past few years and you refuse to give us our £402 back.

We are legally entitled to our money back should the airline cancel flights for whatever reason.

We will never book with Emirates again.

We are now in the process of contacting trading standards, ABTA and Department of Transport to report this.

AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!

1  Thank 244lessb
Reviewed 27 May 2021

I booked a flight of Israel because I was told by the staff at Emirates it was good to travel their and all I need was a PCR and Ministry of health document..but I actually needed 3 documents..so I wasn’t allowed in Dubai...they only asked for two documents at SFO to board the flight...they gave me a refund due to they’re inconvienice but took it back when I tried to fly back from Dubai to Sf for some odd reason...they said I was supposed to call and rebook the flight to go from Dubai to Sf which I did..and now they’re saying they can’t find that phone call to which I told one of theyre employees to rebook the flight...and they tell me just submit a complaint form...so they can just waist my time...told scam company...it’s really sad because I was really anticipating to leave amazing reviews for the flight...but this whole experience has been a nightmare..and I feel like I’m being bullied out of my money..so disgusting..I still can’t believe this is happening to me..I will continue to use my voice against this incidents until they do what’s right.

Reviewed 26 May 2021 via mobile

Every time I fly to Asia / Emirates I fly Emirates. Clean, comfortable, food is better than other companies. Staff I really nice

1  Thank sylviefrancescaluna
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.