“Emirates - Is this ethical?”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 31 May 2021

I haven't traveled yet. I made my booking in May so I will choose May as the month of travel.
Emirates has just changed equipment on one of my upcoming flights.
I had prepaid for preferred seating on the previous equipment.
Now I've been issued a standard seat.
When I asked about a refund on the prepaid preferred seating I was told that I would not be given any refund.
IMHO this is highly unethical.

Date of travel: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (62,195)

Reviewed 31 May 2021

Travelled the airlines to Dubai from Sydney with my two year old and it was the worst experience ever. Their crew members really don't know how to handle customers with babies or kids. Found the crew to be too arrogant and rude as well as biased towards some customers. Will never travel this airlines ever again.

Date of travel: March 2021
Reviewed 30 May 2021

Both I and my wife have traveled on this airline multiple times. But, our latest flight, on the 22nd of May 2021, was made especially enjoyable by the ultra-efficient crew of Joanna Heng, Christina Mondon, and Cristina Youssef. They took special care of all our needs during the flight, although we had unreasonably long spells of turbulence. They made sure both of us were safely tucked in our beds, and that there were no liquids around that could spill over. Not only that, they provided us with our choice of food and drinks, remembering our favorites for repeat servings.
I have no doubt saying that it is the individuals like the above-mentioned ones that create the right image for their employer. My wife joins me in wishing all three of them continued success in all their individual career pursuits.
Thank You!

Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

First experience to write a review for me, especially for airline, I would like to express how nice is emirates service in general and special thank you to Adhan ( I didn’t get to ask surname ) on registration desk who was very very patient and answered all my thousand questions, was friendly and easy to talk to, despite all my worries about the trip .

Reviewed 29 May 2021

Wow! No words to describe the level of luxury and service. Absolutely extraordinary. This was our first and probably last time traveling Business Class but an experience we would never forget.

1  Thank FredaL69
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.