“Great Staff”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 28 July 2021

Im very thankful in flying in emirates airlines..they have a very approaching and understanding staff..i would like to thank Patricia the filipina girl who help and assist me well with our needs..thanks so much and Godbless..

Date of travel: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (62,195)

Reviewed 26 July 2021

This was a very smooth and polished experience.

The in flight food was excellent and the entertainment selection extensive, including some fairly recently released movies.

The flight crew were all very attentive and helpful.

An excellent airline.

Reviewed 25 July 2021

I flew to Madrid on the 3rd of July after a long time of non-traveling due to Covid. The flight was quite busy and I couldn't get an upgrade. However, my flight was very comfortable and I was very well looked after especially by flight attendant Hazem, #466118. Thank you Hazem for making my trip as comfortable as possible:)
It felt sooo good to be flying again!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 22 July 2021 via mobile

I fly Emirates for over 4 years now and the customer service still amazes me every time.
You call 10 call services during Covid and 9 of them will have a 30min waiting que, not Emirates, they answer within 1 minute and solve your problems within 5.
The customer care is truly the best in the world.

Date of travel: April 2021
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
Reviewed 20 July 2021

I had my flight from Sydney to Karachi and I asked the staff to change from Sydney to Lahore and then staff don’t remember the name but Conor was the supervisor at Sydney airport he knows has given me number I called them waited about 17 minutes to change the ticket I paid extra money to change the flight then came to counter and asked them to do check in but the staff rude girl told me to change the flight to original flight again then i asked her why are you wasting my time then she mind this sentence and removed my luggage from the weighing conveyer and then I asked the supervisor to come and sort out the issue as checkin time only 2 minutes left but the supervisor came and didn’t listen my story and asked the rude girl to tell him the story and I tried to tell him but he refused to listen my side and then I asked him if you are not listening my side I will put a complaint he said go and put and His name is Conor and he is duty manager on 20th of July 2021 at Sydney airport for the flight ek415 Sydney to dubai if this the teachings Emirates is teaching and practicing with the customer then Emirates can fill in the blanks …….. itself.

1  Thank Toheedrana
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.