“Utterly EXCELLENT”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 29 July 2021

Amazing amazing service.
I made my full booking via Emirates from Seville > Barcelona > Dubai where the first flight was via another airline Vueling. I had a issue where another passenger took my bag by mistake. Vueling would not assist me to get my bag back in any way and were so unhelpful, insincere and unprofessional. But luckily the amazing team at Emirates in Dubai and Barcelona were able to locate my bag and fly it back to me. They went out their way to assist me.

I am very relieved as I would not have been able to get my belongs back if it wasnt for the amazing Emirates team.
Roser Codina in Barcelona and Daniela Pawar on the support team, I thank you.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Gareth B
Write a reviewReviews (62,063)

Reviewed 28 July 2021

It has been a pathetic journey while booking a ticket to Mexico via Dubai from Hyderabad on 24-July-2021 , Saturday 9:10 AM India time. The ticket costed 74K INR. Now here the story starts :

1) Ticket does not get booked the amount got deducted from the account

2) I called up to customer care they say to call the bank

3) Bank says to call emirates as they saw the payment is at emirates end

4) I call to Emirates , they now say that we some booking failed and I might need to send the bank account details screen shot

5) I sent the bank screenshot , now they say we shall verify with the online team and revert.

6) Until this point I did numerous calls to the customer care and no luck

7)Today , 27-July-2021, Monday i get a reply from the customer care that they might 2-3 weeks to get the refund

Finally I DO NOT HAVE SUFFICIENT FUNDS TO BOOK A FRESH TICKET AND I AM STUCK.I SEE THE PRICES ARE SPIKING UP HUGELY.

THE ENTIRE CREDIT GOES TO EMIRATES AS THEY DEMONSTRATED THE MOST TERRIFYING SCENARIOS TO ME.

I AM TRAUMATISED , STRESSED DUE TO THIS BEHAVIOUR AND THE DELAY EMIRATES IS CAUSING TO ME.

******* DO NOT BOOK TICKETS THRU EMIRATES UNTIL 2022 END OF THE YEAR . YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR REFUNDS ****

1  Thank nyuhj
Reviewed 28 July 2021

I am a frequent traveler and often fly with Qatar or Etihad. Because all of my friends recommended me to try emirates and I book my trip for July 17th from Seattle Washington and return on the 31st of July. I m was very excited and had high hopes about the services. My entire experience was very bad from the check in until the flight landed in dubai. Emirates let passengers travel who has invalid passport. ( i was unaware about my passport that was expired in March and Emirates let me travel from USA to Dubai and from Dubai to India) that was very surprising. However I boarded the plane and the service in the cabin was worst. One of the attendees was very rude and ignored most of my requests. When I asked for coffee couple times they told me they will get it and forgot both the times. The food they served was cold. One of the flight attendant seemed very frustrated and in a rush to serve also she was the one who ignored my request and had an attitude when I reminded her about my coffee and told her that she forgot. She said "Sorry I will get you when I am done" I wasn't sure what she was doing rather I saw her just running back and forth empty
handed and funny thing is she never came back until few minutes before landing to Dubai. I took the connecting flight from Dubai to India and the experience was ok than the prior flight however when I landed India the Indian immigration bureau had to stop me and investigate for 4 hours becuae the Emirates allowed me to travel with expiry passport. The immigration officer called the Emirates employees and they showed up I am not sure what they discussed but after flying for 21hrs I still had to wait there for over 4hrs to get out. Luckily I was indian national and had no issues entering my country. I have my return flight on the July 31st and get a email from Emirates saying my flight is canceled and I need to contact my travel agent to book a new one. " I got the email just fee days prior to my flying date" how I am suppose to look for another flight in such short notice and plus who is going to pay for mt extended stay here in india. Now I am struggling to look for flights and the one which are available are expensive. I am never going to travel via Emirates again neither will recommend my friends who recommended me.

It is very traumatic experience Emirates would have put my status in jeopardy. Thank God I was indian national to clear the immigration. Very irresponsible staff and worst service.

Reviewed 28 July 2021

Im very thankful in flying in emirates airlines..they have a very approaching and understanding staff..i would like to thank Patricia the filipina girl who help and assist me well with our needs..thanks so much and Godbless..

Reviewed 26 July 2021

This was a very smooth and polished experience.

The in flight food was excellent and the entertainment selection extensive, including some fairly recently released movies.

The flight crew were all very attentive and helpful.

An excellent airline.

Date of travel: July 2021
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.