“Most idiotic process to use this airline in conjunction with a Visa”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 2 December 2021

DO NOT USE THIS airline or travel to this country city if you need a Visa. You will end spending 50 hours and a ton of money in rebooking fees etc... to obtain a Visa if you are lucky. Not worth it. Go to a country where people know how to manage tourism.

1  Thank skc888
Write a reviewReviews (62,219)

Reviewed 2 December 2021

I usually take late night flights so prefer having my dinner in the lounge. Back in October it was a surprise to see how small the portions of salads and appetisers had gotten, and nothing tasted good. Buffet was a disappointment too….a first for me as Emirates is known to spoil us passengers more than a doting, over indulgent grandmother. Please guys, what happened? I’m ok with less food but quality has to be there. . I miss your hummus and the smoked eggplant (forgetting the name now) which is now served in tiny plates and tastes nothing like before. Service is excellent! Very polite staff which wasn’t the case ten years back so all in all, a great airline! Let’s see what’s in store for me tomorrow night as I fly back to Dxb…..

Date of travel: October 2021
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
3  Thank Farrahsbo
Reviewed 1 December 2021

They stole your money. We landed at Cape Town the same day the omnicron started to change the world. Even though Emirates announced the flights will be cancelled from two days after the news they cancelled all flights from the date of arrival giving us no options to change the flight elsewhere. After requesting for a refund, they gave us less of the half price we paid for the ticket. They just make business with all COVID situation careless of the well-being and money of their customers. We ended up having to pay crazy money for another airline to get back.

1  Thank Maruquii
Reviewed 1 December 2021

I was having a great hope and good impression on Emirates Airlines until DEC 01st 2021 it all shattered and highly disappointed with the way Emirates Airlines handled me. I was supposed to travel on DEC 01st 2021 with my family from Dubai to Chennai via flight number EK 546 which was supposed to take off at 2:45pm from Dubai. Given the covid concerns, we reported the airport 4 hrs prior to departure. Upon reaching to check-in desk i was informed that there is no flight for DEC 01st 2021 and in turn, the customer service manager & ticket counter staff so-called one of the best airline but the staffs are very rude and does not know how to treat a worried guest like me. I have paid more than AED 5000 for all 4 tickets and currently no one from EK is bothered to update the status of my ticket cost. Online service is complete not retrieving and their custome support call center goese on and on for hrs. I have been trying to reach for the last 4 hrs but no once ans.

1  Thank imukhaan
Reviewed 1 December 2021

The business class is going old and a renovation would be welcomed.
The seats need a mattress to be comfortable . the design of the cabin is the same for many years.
The cook is ok and the choice of drinks perfect.
service on board could be better and more friendly

Date of travel: November 2021
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank 738guyb
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.