“passenger friendly”
Review of Finnair

Reviewed 25 February 2020

always on time,. good looking and co-operative staff. limited varieties of beverages. loved blue berry juice

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank RamannaM1
Write a reviewReviews (7,693)

Reviewed 22 February 2020

I often fly for pleasant holidays overseas. This time, I chose to fly in business class with Finnair. I´ve always been enough happy flying with Finnair, but this last time, the business class, I can say that wasn't excellent. The food was poor so too the service on board as well as the attention towards the customer, a little too bland. In the previous flights, I had the pleasure of traveling on board of Qatar Airways, business class and I have to say honestly that Qatar, business class, is over the top. Crew members, service on board, professionalism and kindness as well food on board is excellent and of course, the ticket price is also very affordable. I think Finnair should take example from Qatar, to offer customers a better service. I hope this comment give to Finnair a chance to improve and don't take my comment as a rejection. I will still be a Finnair customer and I will give them the opportunity to redeem and improve. I trust in them.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank giovaneitalia
Reviewed 22 February 2020 via mobile

Got bumped from BA......because of weather, .........we are tall people, do not fly economy, but, there we were........
- Storm bumped us off or original seats on BA,
landing us in economy Finnair, ............not good !

3  Thank ghm11_2
Reviewed 21 February 2020 via mobile

We’ve used Finnair on a number occasions flying to Kittilä and Helsinki from Gatwick & Heathrow .
We’ve never had any problems , generally flights have always been on time the flight attendants are very polite and professional .
Some flights do have movies on board and allow children to see in the cockpit .

1  Thank DerekW1689
Reviewed 20 February 2020 via mobile

Nice clean lines of aircraft. Liked the flight"kit" we got flying over, sadly we did not get one flying back. flight attendants were polite and nice. Food was lack luster and really didn't look or taste all that good.

1  Thank SwedeLin70
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.