“luggage delay for 3 days, refused to reimburse”
Review of Finnair

Reviewed 25 February 2020

My wife and I went for honeymoon in iceland during winter time on 8/2/2020. During the flight, Finnair has lost our luggages (2 check in luggages which have all the winter cloth and our necessity). we made a report at the Keflavik airport, but they didn't tell us that we need to keep our purchase receipt and we only realized that after 2 days. So the stuff that we bought earlier on we had the receipt so is ok. But the thing that feel cheated is We bought other necessities such as shampoo/ socks etc on 11/2/2020 morning and we had the receipt. we only received our luggages on 11/2/2020 evening. We email them the proofs that we bought the stuff before we received the luggage but they refused to pay back despite we only claim for one person. So our luggages got delayed due to their fault and we need to struggle without our winter coat and our personal stuff for 3 days. try to call to their customer service but can't get through. email them but no reply. i hope they can contact us as soon as possible.

3  Thank Hoh19899
Write a reviewReviews (7,701)

Reviewed 25 February 2020

always on time,. good looking and co-operative staff. limited varieties of beverages. loved blue berry juice

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank RamannaM1
Reviewed 22 February 2020

I often fly for pleasant holidays overseas. This time, I chose to fly in business class with Finnair. I´ve always been enough happy flying with Finnair, but this last time, the business class, I can say that wasn't excellent. The food was poor so too the service on board as well as the attention towards the customer, a little too bland. In the previous flights, I had the pleasure of traveling on board of Qatar Airways, business class and I have to say honestly that Qatar, business class, is over the top. Crew members, service on board, professionalism and kindness as well food on board is excellent and of course, the ticket price is also very affordable. I think Finnair should take example from Qatar, to offer customers a better service. I hope this comment give to Finnair a chance to improve and don't take my comment as a rejection. I will still be a Finnair customer and I will give them the opportunity to redeem and improve. I trust in them.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank giovaneitalia
Reviewed 22 February 2020 via mobile

Got bumped from BA......because of weather, .........we are tall people, do not fly economy, but, there we were........
- Storm bumped us off or original seats on BA,
landing us in economy Finnair, ............not good !

3  Thank ghm11_2
Reviewed 21 February 2020 via mobile

We’ve used Finnair on a number occasions flying to Kittilä and Helsinki from Gatwick & Heathrow .
We’ve never had any problems , generally flights have always been on time the flight attendants are very polite and professional .
Some flights do have movies on board and allow children to see in the cockpit .

1  Thank DerekW1689
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.