“Can not get hold of anybody after booking my vacation!!!”
Review of Hawaiian Airlines

Reviewed 13 March 2020

I booked the holiday on Hawaiian Airline website in January, now I need to cancel it due to corona virus concern. I rang Hawaiian Airline and was give the contact number 1800 920 051 . However I rang 3 times and each time waiting time over 60 minutes but issue still not resolved. The online itinerary cannot be open and website just not functioning properly.

And here is the logic from Hawaiian Airline:

No it's not our responsibility because you booked through Hawaiian Airline Vacation not Hawaiian Airline (same website)

No we don't have a email you can send your request to and if you fill up the request on our website it takes 7 days for someone to even look at it so you are still better off keep calling the 1800 number although now waiting time is 2 hours but just keep waiting until someone may answer one day.

As it's getting to travel date, I need to cancel this URGENTLY. Can someone please advice how to cancel my booking??

Need urgent reply asap I'm sick of waiting for phone to be connected for over two hour this is terrible customer service experience!!!

Date of travel: March 2020
Write a reviewReviews (7,619)

Reviewed 12 March 2020

Our experience in the roundtrip fight was very positive. The airplane was no frills (none needed or a short flight) but the plane was clean and comfortable and everyone associated with the airline was helpful and friendly.

Date of travel: March 2020
Reviewed 12 March 2020

Everything wad good except legroom, as is normal. Also egg in egg wrap was so thin you could almost read through it.

Date of travel: February 2020
Reviewed 11 March 2020

CLEAN- My sister is a nurse and always cleans all the surfaces around her airline seat. This time we cared even more for Covid-19 precaution. She was amazed on both of our Hawaiian Airlines flights that there was NO soiling on her disinfecting cloth. These planes we CLEAN!

KIND-the staff at the airport and on the plane we're notably kind and gracious. Maybe that's what living in beautiful islands does to people:) I asked one staff member at the airport if I was allowed into a certain line and I told her if I didn't qualify I'd move and she responded with a smile "or we'll just take care of you". Not the response you sometimes get at an airport! We had so many kind encounters with Hawaiian Airlines staff. I didn't fly them from the mainland , but had read online that they're the best airline to fly to the islands. My short experience gave me an idea of why!

MAHALO - thank you Hawaiian Airlines for a job well done. I was very touched by your magazine article about the special things you did when you knew you had a guest on board who was a Pearl Harbor survivor coming for a special anniversary event. You arranged to have crew who were former military to honor him in that way and you arranged a water guard. Wow. And in the same article you talked about how much it meant to you all to get to help Samoa to stop a measles outbreak. You guys don't even fly to Samoa , but when the call came for help you guys were there. I am grateful for your hearts and attitudes...YOU are making a difference Hawaiian Airlines!

Date of travel: February 2020
2  Thank bluebug2018
Reviewed 11 March 2020

It seems that customers come first with Hawaiian and that is a pleasant experience. Attendents always willing to help. Good service good food good flight! Can't ask for more!

Date of travel: October 2019
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.