“Turned movement into memories......”
Review of IndiGo

Reviewed 8 October 2020

Judgement comes from experience, and great judgement comes from wonderful experience and that has been proved by ranchi indigo team , specially two guys (sufyan and alisha). The way sufyan assist me no words for him, it was just like my own blood, he is star ⭐️. I was traveling to Dubai and my rtpcr report was without stamp, he informed me regarding that , he tried his best communicate with superior but without proper documents I cannot travel. He reschedule my flight for next day as per rtpcr time and that was small gesture from indigo.

Date of travel: October 2020
IndiGo6E, Guest Relations Manager at IndiGo, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2020

Amazing to know this, Sir. We love winning the heart of our flyers and are glad that we could live up to the expectations. We look forward to having you onboard soon again. :)

Regards,
Team IndiGo

Write a reviewReviews (7,957)

Reviewed 7 October 2020

This is a flight that you must opt for if you are traveling in India. This flight provides the best service in the Indian Race of airlines. The hospitality accordingly for India is the best one that they provide in the cost they take. This means even after charging so low, they are best in India. Always on time. The issues are clearly announced directly by the captain or the crew leaders to the public on the flight. The best Company, go for this.

Date of travel: January 2020
IndiGo6E, Manager at IndiGo, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2020

Thank you so much, Mr. Jain for your kind words:) We hope to see your onboard again soon.

Regards,
Team IndiGo

Reviewed 5 October 2020

Excellent, it even left 20 min early! Unbelievable!
No fuss, simple, clean & efficient.
Well done for keeping professional during a difficult time.

Date of travel: June 2020
2  Thank BernardBertram
Reviewed 4 October 2020

Hi,I traveled from Pune to Trichy.Their Hospitality and setvcie ethics is very worst than other Airline.They aren't transparent and clear about their about rescheduling procedures which I got really pissed off.I've called Amit(Indigo Agent )to speak,I was on hold for more than hour and then also not got respond.

Date of travel: August 2020
IndiGo6E, Guest Relations Manager at IndiGo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2020

Sir, we are sorry for the experience you had with us. Please share your detailed feedback at https://bit.ly/2Su6jxn so we may look into it.

Reviewed 3 October 2020

Checkin luggage was broke and was in very bad condition( 3 times) . Also the flight will get re-schedule anytime they want . Your enitre trip will get spoiled coz of there re-schedule technique when they dont have passengers.

Date of travel: June 2020
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.