“As good as always”
Review of Japan Airlines (JAL)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

cozy seat and nice meal especially Japanese set lunch and sake.
In business class You can order your 2nd meal anytime from your seat video controller.
You do not need to call flight attendant. This system is very convenient.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (6,288)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Are we glad that we booked JAL Business Class for our return BKK-NRT flights.

Both flights were on time, the food and service were up there with the absolute best in the sky. The cabin and seating were spotlessly clean. The flight attendants really made the journey that much more special with their attentiveness and friendliness. Nothing was too much trouble and all delivered with genuine and sincere smiles.

The seating outbound was the Shell Flat Neo which was perfectly adequate and the return leg was the impressive Sky Suite boasting a 23" LCD monitor. We should add that the Sky Suite is the best Business Class product we've ever had the fortune to be seated in.

We very much look forward to flying with JAL again in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is little late as we travelled Oct 17. But due a stroke on return, it has taken some time to get this written. More to follow on our trip to Japan.

First time booking FRIST with any airline. But this was a special trip and a surprise for my wife. We were directed to the private check-in area, and boarding passes issued very quickly. We were then exported through a private security screening and then straight into the FIRST Lounge. The facilities were amazing. The flight was called and we headed to the gate. Boarded first as ♿ pax. Offered champagne nice touch. The fight 1 1/2 hours. A hit towel before lunch service a hot meal and more champagne. The Cabin Service Director welcomed us by name and ensured are journey and requirements were taken care off. Absolutely spectacular crew, who all spoke English. The food and beverage were excellent.

Date of travel: December 2017
1  Thank scotishtaffy
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

flight was smooth and aky was cleanand blue and everything was in order and we had a great short flight.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Initial flight was from Shanghai to Tokyo and I had to change planes to get to LA. the plane was almost an hour late in leaving Shanghai and i was going to miss my connection in Tokyo. I asked the flight attendant about it and she said not to worry. When I arrived in Tokyo, a woman from Tokyo airlines was waiting for me with a sign with my name and escorted me to security and then to the gate for my flight to Los Angeles and I made my connection on Japan Airlines without any problems. It was superior service and stress free. it was my first time flying Japan Airlines. I usually like to fly Qatar Airways when if fly overseas. I am from the USA. I was pleasantly surprised and would fly with Japan airlines again.