“Japan holiday”
Review of Japan Airlines (JAL)

Reviewed 6 January 2019 via mobile

I couldn’t recommend Japan airlines any more highly. I flew with JAL from Melbourne to Tokyo, Tokyo to Sapporo and then in reverse
Excellent service, meals, entertainment and comfort

1  Thank Steve W
Write a reviewReviews (9,114)

Reviewed 5 January 2019

The flight was excellent save one issue. The tortoise shell chicken meal was not very good and I was only able to eat a very small portion of it. The airline claimed it was made by some award winning chef and this meal was picked to be served to economy class passengers. My advice is to stock up on snacks and eat a large meal before boarding. I lived in Japan for 10 years and am not a stranger to the cuisine.

Date of travel: January 2019
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 5 January 2019

My first time with Japan Airlines has been fab experience especially in terms to the leg room, choice of movies and attitude of the stewardess. Even though a red eye flight they were prompt and not grouchy when I asked them for drinks etc.
I love the efficiency they had compared to the other (apparently)world class airlines we travel by. I would highly recommend Japan airlines. This would definitely be our preferred airline for now.

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Saumi
Reviewed 3 January 2019 via mobile

When traveling in economy class the most important is the seat and legroom.
This is my first time flying with JAL and I'm amazed how spacious the legroom and I also believed that the seat is wider than other airlines.

I also find out that one of the toilet is bigger than usual, the toilet have an additional space for baby changing diaper.

I would highly recommend for everyone that plan to travel with economy class to try JAL

1  Thank StephenYuwono
Reviewed 2 January 2019 via mobile

We were impressed with the helpfulness of the flying attendants! They reacted to a small and big issues with a genuine care.
Treated us extremely nicely

1  Thank olgafrost
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.