“Family holiday in japan”
Review of Japan Airlines (JAL)

Reviewed 10 January 2019 via mobile

Family of 4. Booked prem/ecom. PE seats same price as QF disc economy Syd to Nrt. PE seats excellent, heaps of leg room especially front row. Food same as economy. Rate JAL P/E best i’ve travelled

1  Thank OllieOakey
Write a reviewReviews (9,115)

Reviewed 7 January 2019

The only reason for giving four stars instead of five was that the plane felt ready for a refresh. The wear and tear on the seats and seating areas were apparent. So that said, I can't recommend the airline highly enough when it comes to service and quality. The air hosts were all absolutely amazingly attentive. Their dedication to ensuring that passengers had a comfortable flight was apparent from the moment we boarded until our departure and this was true on both our inbound and outgoing flight. A pal who travelled first class said it was superior in all respects. The food was light years better than the food I've experienced on other airlines, the bed was comfortable, the beverage selection was first rate and the flight was smooth and utterly painless. I arrived in Japan refreshed and ready to explore. I would absolutely recommend this airline and I would fly with them again in a heartbeat.

Date of travel: November 2018
1  Thank halbermole
Reviewed 6 January 2019 via mobile

I couldn’t recommend Japan airlines any more highly. I flew with JAL from Melbourne to Tokyo, Tokyo to Sapporo and then in reverse
Excellent service, meals, entertainment and comfort

1  Thank Steve W
Reviewed 5 January 2019

The flight was excellent save one issue. The tortoise shell chicken meal was not very good and I was only able to eat a very small portion of it. The airline claimed it was made by some award winning chef and this meal was picked to be served to economy class passengers. My advice is to stock up on snacks and eat a large meal before boarding. I lived in Japan for 10 years and am not a stranger to the cuisine.

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 5 January 2019

My first time with Japan Airlines has been fab experience especially in terms to the leg room, choice of movies and attitude of the stewardess. Even though a red eye flight they were prompt and not grouchy when I asked them for drinks etc.
I love the efficiency they had compared to the other (apparently)world class airlines we travel by. I would highly recommend Japan airlines. This would definitely be our preferred airline for now.

1  Thank Saumi
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.