“Excellent service”
Review of Air Serbia

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Pleasantly surprised from the moment when we approached check in desk at BEG airport till the end of our journey in FCO ( Rome airport). It was flawless check in, boarding. Flight departed on time. Very professional flight attendants. In flight food and beverage was standard for the short duration of the flight. Good value for the money. Air Serbia will be our choice in the future whenever we will have opportunity to choose.

Date of travel: May 2016
    • Food and Beverage
3  Thank mirdob
Write a reviewReviews (1,860)

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Check-in was quick and easy, boarding was quick, service was fine and the plane had reasonable leg room and plenty of empty seats allowing you to relax.

But the aircraft had no entertainment system, which is OK for a short flight, but can make a long flght a bit tough. It was good value and I'd happily fly Air Serbia again on a short flight, but might look elsewhere on a longer one.

Date of travel: June 2016
    • Food and Beverage
2  Thank Steve I
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

I've been flying many times with Air Serbia and finally used for our trip to USA. They operate since June with an Airbus 330.
The airplane is probably not the ultimate new in the air industry but is well equipped with standard entertainment screen having movies, shows, musics and games.
Seats were comfortable for me, but maybe not all less tall persons may be ok on them (because of the adjustable headrest). I'm 182cm and had still 10cm in front of my knees and ample space for my legs.
Food is very good, as it is for the airline in any flight above 2 hours (quite an exception in the industry). For lunch/dinner there's a 3 selection with one vegetarian option; portions are generous and service very good. On the flight back I couldn't finish my dinner; it was too much!
The outstanding thing in my opinion is the cleanness of toilets on board. Crew possibly cleans it every 60-90 minutes. Where I had not very pleasant experiences - say ok-ish -with other different airlines in last years for intercontinental flights, I went to restroom after 4 hours of flight (and flight was almost full) and restroom was immaculate. That was in both flight, going and coming back, thus a procedure implemented by the company.
Prices were in line with the market, possibly on the lower end. And from Belgrade you can connect almost everywhere in Europe.

Date of travel: July 2016
3  Thank Roberto_Vazzo
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Had a great flight to Montenegro with Air Serbia. The service was great and the flights were comfortable. I would recommend this route to anyone flying from the states to the Balkan's. No issues no delays and most importantly suitcases arrived as well.

Date of travel: August 2016
2  Thank paule70
Reviewed 4 August 2016

My first flight with Air Serbia and on an ATR plane (propeller plane) went much better than what I thought, wasn't noisy at all, and as I happened to be on the first line, the flight attendant Natasha was a nice and talkative person, short flight but not boring and very good price for a round trip that I had booked only 3 or 4 days before departure, an almost impossible price to get for a round trip with another airline operating in Albania.

Date of travel: September 2015
2  Thank Jurgen_Ibro
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.