“I love ours, it's worldly for me”
Review of Air Serbia

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Air serbia is our national airline company and of course the only one because we are a small country, but this company has a rich tradition, the successor to JAT, a company that was part of a country that no longer exists. Each flight with this company is great to me. This year BEG SMI was last year, every year that leads me to the sea, vacation, enjoyment to me is great .... I always ask (and get) a seat next to the window and I enjoy it all the year ....

Date of travel: August 2017
1  Thank snezana9
Write a reviewReviews (1,876)

Reviewed 2 February 2018

The Aircraft was delayed 14 hours. That can happen. However, compensation denied.
And worst, In Belgrad they put us 11 delayed passengers in 3 rooms and EIGHT (8!) beds with fully unknown persons. We have to choose persons - men or women- ourselves. Very uncomfortable, might be unsafe etc. I totally unrecommend this Aircraft company

Date of travel: June 2017
9  Thank Kjell E
Reviewed 1 February 2018

One of the most under-rated airlines in europe ! Everything in this airline is great ! From customer service to seat , from the prices to the IFE. Although this airline has a really small fleet , I could say that if they buy couple of wide body planes and increase the quality of IFE and IFS , They could compete with British Airlines , Air France and Lufthansa. P.S I am a 2 Meter tall person so if the seat is great for me , if will be fantastic for you :)

Date of travel: January 2018
1  Thank Baranowskki
Reviewed 1 February 2018

THe flight was part of our return from Moscha to Athens through Belgrade. We were seated in the back seats. When the flight attedants begun sharing some king of food, for us in the end there were no choice of the kind of meat as was for those who were seating in the first rows! And no desert were left for us! When I complained the top attendant camw and just toook notes of my complaints. I gave to her my email adress and even my mobile phone number. Never got an apology from behalf of the Air Serbia! I have never had an experience like that! Avoid tht company if you can!

Date of travel: August 2017
2  Thank Leonidas T
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Very good experience, nothing to complain about. Excellent for short distance flights. Comfortable seats, professional service.

Date of travel: October 2017
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.