“great”
Review of Air Serbia

Reviewed 25 February 2018

The flight was great and enjoyable.
The staff was really good and friendly.
I would choose this company again.

Date of travel: July 2017
1  Thank 485natalijat
Write a reviewReviews (1,867)

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Flight attendants prefer to reply in Serbian and refuse to speak English. We lost our luggage. If you ever want to contact them forget about it.
We have been given the runaround from Air Serbia for more than a month now. We have been left for two hours at the airport without any explanation, hopelessly searching for our luggage, with no report or case reference number. No one form Air Serbia or Etihad will answer the phone or any emails. Frankly, it's insulting and has been a great deal of stress for me and my family.

Date of travel: January 2018
6  Thank botnona
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Plane with comfortable seats and plenty foot space. Professional and friendly service. Flight on time.

Date of travel: February 2018
2  Thank gingithaifa
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Good flight experience with good service. Staff is very friendly and food that are serving (for free!) is tasty.
Fly twice with specific airline with narrow margin in connection and never had problem.

Date of travel: June 2017
8  Thank 20Andreas12
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Air serbia is our national airline company and of course the only one because we are a small country, but this company has a rich tradition, the successor to JAT, a company that was part of a country that no longer exists. Each flight with this company is great to me. This year BEG SMI was last year, every year that leads me to the sea, vacation, enjoyment to me is great .... I always ask (and get) a seat next to the window and I enjoy it all the year ....

Date of travel: August 2017
1  Thank snezana9
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.