“Terrible experience at the check-in counter of Air Serbia”
Review of Air Serbia

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Just had my worst experience with a guest service agent at the airport in Belgrade yesterday. The poor and unprofessional behavior of the agent was absolutely inappropriate and just absurd. She did not let me fly with a small hand suitcase. Even after I told her that I had the same suitcase as a hand luggage on our way from Zurich to Belgrade she did not want to listen and called a security person and said that the people working at the Zurich airport have no clue about their job!! In the end, I had to leave my expensive suitcase at the Belgrade airport because of her. Ridiculously enough that every second person on our flight had the same size of suitcase or even bigger than mine.. In future I prefer to book my flights with Swiss. Their staff is at least well trained and works on a professional basis with much more experience and common sense!

Date of travel: March 2018
11  Thank 0spa
Write a reviewReviews (1,876)

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Although planes are a little older and not really in a mint condition, flying with AirSerbia is a real enjoyment because of amazing pilots and great cabin crew. During the whole flight you feel really safe and pleasant. I also never had any problems with my baggage, which is a big plus.

Date of travel: March 2018
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Air Serbia has only one Airbus 300-200 as per their own Fligght Magazine. We flew on it from JFK to Belgrade, and the same Airbus from Belgrade to JFK 10 days later. It shows obvious signs of wear and tear. I think it was bought from another Airline that was upgrading its fleet. Some of the cables linking the seat montors to the controls were frayed. One monitor, I think it was seat 29F, was bust - no sound. One toilet soon became unusable.
The flight crew were fabulous, very attentive and helpful.
I would not fly this airline again unless it was unavoidable.

Date of travel: February 2018
4  Thank Dibasan
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Airline company with best pilots, secure and pleasant flights because of that. Online booking is very easy, stuff are very friendly and finally we again have good airline company.

Date of travel: May 2017
Reviewed 2 March 2018

Everything was pleasant. Crew, flight, food ... We flew and landed in time. Online booking and checking very easy and fast.

Date of travel: February 2018
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.