“Don't travel with AirSerbia!”
Review of Air Serbia

Reviewed 11 October 2021

This is the worst company! I traveled with them more than 10 times because I had to and not a single time have I had a pleasant experience. Once I couldn't use my return ticket because I didn't use the first ticket connected to that flight. They said that my seat was already given to someone else and that I need to buy a new ticket.. The new ticket cost me 600e (Return ticket was 100e) and when I came to get my boarding pass I got exactly the same seat I had on my previous ticket!
One time I was flying, due to a closure of the destination airport, my plane got returned to the original destination. After that we had to was 3h extra in order to start flying again. According to airline policy, they have to provide food for passengers. After 1h I went to information to ask about food and I was given the information that food is getting ready. After one more hour, since there was no food, I went and asked again. I was told that food is waiting in the gate. I went in and asked them about it. I even told them that I would like to know in case we are not getting nay food so that I can go out and buy my own. I was told that there is no food in the game but that all the food will be provided in the airplane. All we got in the airplane was 2 cookies and a small bottle of water! Unbelievable! The total time spent on airports and on planes was around 8-9h and no food was provided!

FLY WITH THIS COMPLANY ONLY IF YOU HAVE NO OTHER OPTION but be ready to have a very unpleasant experience!

Date of travel: August 2021
    • Check-in and boarding
AirSerbia, social media at Air Serbia, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2021

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction and we thank you for bringing this to our attention. You can send your complaint through the following link: https://www.airserbia.com/en/compliments-and-complaints Thank you in advance.

Write a reviewReviews (1,868)

Reviewed 5 October 2021

Amazing Customer Service and their representative - STRAHINJA! This air company even in the COVID19 crises have managed to do everything in their power for their customers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have issued vouchers and helped their passengers safely and happily fly with them! I don't mind paying maybe a little bit more for this great service and for having the best possible offer in terms of flying times and services! I highly recommend flying with Air Serbia!

Date of travel: October 2021
    • Check-in and boarding
AirSerbia, social media at Air Serbia, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2021

We are very humbled by your support and kind words. We will make sure to forward your compliment to Strahinja. Hope to see you soon on one of our flights!

Reviewed 30 September 2021

I booked my ticket closer to beginning of 2021 but I am still calling and visiting Air Serbia about my refund. I was entitled to this refund because I canceled my ticket within 24h from booking time. They are saying that the refund has been issued in August but now is the end of September and money is still not there. Someone this morning told me that the money was issued back to me in April and that sometimes it takes long time. I asked her how long could it take so that I know but she put me on mute and I didn’t get the answer. I called again and was told they would call me back, same answer that I got yesterday but no one called me back. I offered to go there and pick up a check but for some reason that is not an option.
I don’t like flying this airline either because on flight their flight attendants are not polite and act like they hate to be there. Flights are packed in the smallest possible planes that you ever seen so small that you have to check in your carry on. One of the flight attendant was going around and picking up passengers trash before landing and saw me putting seat belt on my 6 month old infant so she decided to stop what she was doing and try to help me with the same gloves on. I don’t let family around my infant with unwashed hands and this lady thought that trash was dirty enough for her hands but not enough to touch an infant!?
People need to think about food that they serve us, we are all wearing masks because of Covid but they are spreading germs.

Date of travel: September 2021
AirSerbia, social media at Air Serbia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2021

Hello, we are very sorry to hear you had a less than satisfactory experience with us. Please send an email with more information to SocialMedia@airserbia.com so we can try to help you out. Thank you in advance.

Reviewed 23 September 2021

For many years, this company wasn't really a great choice considering that the prices are at the level of some of the best airline companies but the experience that you get is the same as with low cost companies. However, I was still using them because they have absolute monopole over the direct flights Paris-Belgrade. But last time, I had a worst experience ever and I will never fligh with them again.

It started with quite rude staff on the airport Nikola Tesla and it continued with a terrible boarding experience. Boarding started by zones, and as instructed I waited for my zone to be announced while many people before me didn't even follow this and boarded before their turn. When I came in plane, there was no place to put my cabin luggage anywhere near my sit. Even though I was in the 2nd row I needed to go more than 10 rows back in order to put my bag. When I asked crew staff if there is some other solution since it will be quite inconvenient to get my staff after the landing, I got very rude and angry answer that "then my bag can be taken off the flight". Then with my jacket, ticket, backpack and cabin luggage I went till the middle of the plane to leave my luggage, and since I had a lot of stuff on me I couldn't lift my luggage up and the crew staff wasn't helping. On my request to help me, she took my bag and started to push it while the bag was in the upright possition with the side that cannot fit in the compartment. I was horrified, since I had fragile stuff inside, and on my request not to push it since it's fragile and to help me turn the bag in the right position, she was still pushing it in! After my second warning that it is fragile, she finally turned it in the right position still acting very rude. As a result of her pushing, some of the things in my bag were sadly damaged!

The comfort is also not great since the sits are very hard, no pillows, no standard leg rest and the space for legs is quite small even though I am a short person.

In general, the staff was very unproffesional and lazy. They didn't enforce wearing masks during the flight, or the rule of not using the devices during the taking off and landing.
Immediately after landing, while the plane was still taxiing and the belt sign was on, a lot of people jumped up to take their stuff, and on that, the crew reacted by yelling at all passangers as if we are children in kindergarten.

I am Serbian and I was absolutely disgusted with such unprofessional and rude comportment of crew. This makes a horrible first impression for tourists and it's very disrespectfull for anyone who trusted them to travel with this company. I will never give them my money again and I will rather travel with layover and at least get a proper service.

Date of travel: September 2021
    • Check-in and boarding
AirSerbia, social media at Air Serbia, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2021

We are sorry to hear for a bad experience that you have had with our company. We would also like to thank you for sharing your experience with us. You can send us your complaint by filling in the online form on our website and our relevant department will respond you as soon as possible: https://www.airserbia.com/en/compliments-and-complaints. Best regards.

Reviewed 22 September 2021

Too high prices for such a bad customer service. Really bad company with the terrible employees and terrible service in all possible meanings. I will never use the Air Serbia again! Try to avoid!

Date of travel: June 2021
    • Check-in and boarding

Hello, our goal is to provide the highest level of service and hospitality to our passengers and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations. We are always looking for ways to improve our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. We hope that you will fly with us again and grant us another opportunity to serve your travel needs in the future.

© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.