“Terrible customer service during storms”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Lost three days of my vacation because JetBlue could not get its act together during the recent winter storms in the Northeast. Finally got rebooked from my home city of Portland to NYC through Long Beach. JetBlue kept delaying the flight to JFK until 2 a.m. and after passengers put up a stink got us hotel rooms at around 4:30 a.m. We were rescheduled for 10 a.m. departure, so were back at the airport by 8 a.m. only to discover more delays. We finally took off at 3 p.m. What a mess! And the misinformation (maybe lies, too) did not help one bit. I had to fight to get the price of my ticket back. I'm not planning to fly JetBlue any time soon and suggest others think twice.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (11,891)

Reviewed 17 January 2018

I love JetBlue. Yes, they have their issues like every other airline.. you will get delays, you will get cancellations. They have great customer service though for when this very unavoidable situations occur.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

When we were airborne an announcement was made no water onboard.
No coffee or tea service & after a couple of trips to the restroom it was obvious there was no water to flush the toilets the odor coming from the bathrooms was horrific.My wife & I had bad cramps when we we arrived in Aruba it was a dash to the restrooms.The airline knew of the water problem & should have rectified before taking off.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Basic trip home, free wifi and everyone has their own video screen with more choices than one would ever need. Probably one of the best in business today.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

La Guardia Airport in NYC has been undergoing renovation for years now. Thus, there was a bit of confusion as to which terminal to go to for my flight with JetBlue. As I got there, I was well assisted by a ground staff with the check-in procedure and in putting the luggage tag on. Then there was a tight security control to enter the departure area. Boarding procedure was very orderly. It was done by groups. The flight went smooth. Snacks and drinks were properly served. We reached Orlando quite ahead of time. Luggage delivery on the belts, however, took a bit of time as there were many JetBlue flights that arrived in Orlando at the same time. All in all, it was a good flight. No hassles.