“JetBlue”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 18 January 2018

On our return trip home to WPB, our JetBlue flight was again delayed. Every time we fly JetBlue, we're delayed. Plane was filthy (food dried and stuck to seats), my TV didn't function, seat-back wouldn't return to upright. And boarding staff was cranky (because we're not supposed to ask how long of a delay right?) Nothing like getting home at 2:00 AM on a work night.

1  Thank John S
Write a ReviewReviews (11,651)

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Flight was late leaving Boston, but uneventful after that. JetBlue is a great airline, would not say that about most airline.

We came back the day after the "Bomb Cyclone" and somehow they got us home ontime and safe. Rough landing had to try twice but got us home in one piece. I would not have wanted to be the pilot with those cross winds. You could hear a pin drop on the two approaches as we were being thrown all over the place.

Pilot did a great job and got us home ontime and in one piece

Jet Blue is great.
That being said,why do I always seem to pull the short straw and get the seat where the TV doesn't work?
I fly 10 - 20 time year and take JetBlue a fair amount of the time and it seems on every flight everyone's TV around me works, but mine.
Other than that, everything is great with the airline. Good terminals, planes land and take off on time for the most part and the flight attendants are very cordial.
Flew a red eye back to Boston and really lucked out, no one was in my row, so I was able to stretch out over all three seats and sleep the whole way to Boston. Flight attendants were cool about it and I liked it, because I went straight to work from the airport and worked the whole day.
Really, what's not to like, the seats are leather, they give you the whole can of soda, not just the glass of ice and poured soda, you can have as many snacks as you'd like and when the TV does work, there is a great lineup of channels offered.
Good airline and if you know you're flying long in advance of your trip, you can get good pricing, as well.
Join TrueBlue, their rewards program. The points build up quickly for use on trips instead of paying for them, use your points.

1  Thank Train13
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

I must say Jetblue is my favorite airline to fly with. On the way to D.C., there was a serious turbulent and last more than 20 min which was the worst one I ever experienced. Some passengers started to get panic and even screaming. Crew team helped to clam down all the passengers. At the time flight landed at DCA, pilot asked all of passengers be seated and checked any one got injuried. Pilot and crew managed the overall situation very well. Very next day, I received the greeting e-mail from Jetblue and another mail with 100 bucks coupon in 2 days. This is the situation caused by weather instead of Jetblue. They take it as their own full responsibility. What is a great and a first class service. Highly appreciated their respect to their customers.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Once we were on the plane, things were actually pretty great. Getting to that point was not without difficulty. We were supposed to be traveling back to NY when a pretty big storm was hitting the northeast. JetBlue said we could change our flights at no additional cost. Great! But, the website (which is not mobile optimized) kept sending us in circles, and saying there was an error. So we called JetBlue, and had an over 30min wait to even speak to a rep. Moved our flight to two days after the storm, thinking most delays would have subsided by then and things would be more or less back to normal. Arrived at the airport, flight was delayed an hour. NBD. Then it gets delayed another hour, and another. Eventually, announcements stopped altogether (including when the gate changed--we only knew about that from checking the screen, not from any announcement from a gate agent). Finally, after 4 hours, we asked a gate agent for meal vouchers, and we were each given $16. I don't know if JetBlue is familiar with the cost of eating in an airport, but its pretty hard to feed two adults in an airport for $32. Flight ended up taking off about 5 hours after it was originally scheduled. Obviously, weather happens, delays happen, but the problem was communication wasn't happening. We were sitting in an airport, on alert, for 5 hours, because we had no idea when "go time" would be, and that was exhausting. A better web experience and more empowered front-end customer service would benefit JetBlue. (I will add, when I was having trouble changing my flight *and* when I was trying to get info on our flight, I tweeted at JetBlue, and their Twitter response time was very impressive.)
As I mentioned, the flight itself was great, pilot was wonderful, and most of the flight attendants were great too, which is why overall, I did give JetBlue good scores, and would recommend, and will probably fly again.

1  Thank Laura S