“Good for short flight”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 22 August 2017

New aircraft for a short flight was good.
The staff on check in weren't helpful except one lady who helped me even with extra weight when she saw me traveling with kids
Self check in at airport was very easy and fast
The only thing they need to add their entertainment system to the flight.
Not everyone has iPad or book

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (13,595)

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We went to get ower bags wrapped and it was r80 each and the at the gate it's half price r40 I so shocked they can rip u off when they are so far apart ;(( so just rember u can get yours wrapped at the klm gate;((

Reviewed 22 August 2017

For the 2nd time in a few months I have boarded a long haul klm flight and been reassigned my seat without prior consultation
Why pay for extras if they can take them back at a whim
Sad thing is I was treated as if I was holding up the flight then while standing in the aisle was asked for proof of payment.....DAH
I ended up sitting down in a seat that I wouldn't have wanted to fly in wash asked to hurry up and sit down so I don't delay take off....top things up with a shortage of blankets on flight was told in a matter of fact manner there just weren't enough no toilet bad too no apology....what is the world coming too why offer extras if you can't deliver what an annoyance why whyou why

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Exceptional flight crew, meals and experienced an outstanding customer focused flight attendants in coach. Very commendable friendly and professional staff. I would rate KLM as one of the best airlines I've flown with over the past five years.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

I always enjoyed my trips with KLM before. This time it was bad. They had problems with my boarding because the agent booked my flight ticket with hotel or car rental booking. I did not know about that. At the end of the day it was not my fault and problem but I was the last one to get on the board because of that. I had no information and I was just waiting on the side. Thing like that happens but when we came to Calgary, I found out my baggage was missing. I know I was not the only one. It took them more than 24 hours to deliver it. It was stressful because I had to call various numbers that did not work during the weekend. All and all the impression was poor.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Review collected in partnership with Sky-tours