“Holiday”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

For our holiday we booked a trip to Italy.
We where flown by KLM and it was a good flight. Good flight attendants. Nice snack and drink. After a short delay we arrived and had a smooth touchdown .

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (14,260)

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I have flown KLM business class 8 times this year. Up to this last flight, I have found their service and food quality to be excellent.

I was really surprised as this was a flight from their main hub and one would expect this is where they have the most control over their food quality.

The service was appalling, I pressed the service button and after 30 minutes went to look for assistance, eventually an air hostess from economy gave me a drink.

The bathroom was filthy for the entire flight.

The purser did not bother to come and greet us or introduce herself.

I hope that this flight was an exception and not a new KLM standard.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

We had a short flight from Singapore to Bali flying business class. The seats were their World business class seats. They were very comfortable and the widest business class seat we had sat in. We had a menu with two choices for a main course and no choice for starter and dessert. All drinks were served in crystal glasses and all the staff were friendly and provided very efficient service. We would happily fly with them again

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

We flew business class from Heathrow to Amsterdam then a connection, business class to Aruba. Everything went very smoothly from Heathrow to Amsterdam, apart from a weather delay but flight attendants kept us updated on our connection and assured us that we could make our connection, which we did.
The next leg, Amsterdam to Aruba was good. Good food, service and comfortable seats. When we arrived in Aruba everyone else's bags arrived but none for our party. The other passengers had left the baggage carousel. Finally our 4 bags turned up, much to our relief.
The return journeys were both on time. It was a different type of plane on the way back, the seats weren't as comfortable or as private. Our seats backed into the galley for economy class and we were woken from our night flight by banging of the metal lockers, not relaxing. The service was excellent. The food wasn't as good. I was disappointed in the choice of films on offer. Usually I've been spoiled for choice on plane journeys, but on KLM I struggled to find any films that I'd like to watch.
The best thing about KLM are the staff. I would fly with them again

Reviewed 22 September 2017

We booked KLM over other companies such as Transavia because of the flight time convenience.
We booked seats in front row, just after the business class.
Checkin was ok at Schiphol, more chaotic for the return flight in Nice.
Service on board was friendly .
Do not expect more than a small sandwich or pastry, but it was ok for a 2 hours flight.