“Great Airline ”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

I flew with KLM from Glasgow to Bangkok and was very pleased with the flying conditions. The seats were comfortable, staff were friendly and the service was great. I would recommend flying with KLM.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

So, I've been a customer of KLM for around 7 years and usually do around 12-16 flights per year.
My issue with Flying blue is simple
I have done the more flying this year with KLM 16 flights in total but my last trip was just over the year mark meaning I get no promotion to silver.
I then start the new year with nothing., literally start again.
Disappointing
Today I was flying and went business class,
Which was pleasant as I usually go Economy with extra legroom however the plane for this route is old and the TV often isn't good showing pink colours (4times this has happened recently)
After complaining KLM kindly offered a upgrade for me.
Business class is nice, chair is lie flat etc but the one I was in and my neighbour the electrics play up and struggle to get it into position, if you do and need it back upright again they can be temperamental.
Food is nice, however would I rate it a lot better than economy? probably not.
The economy food is usually really nice anyway,
Clogg salt and pepper shakers is a nice little touch.
Toilet is the same as economy and quite honestly fairly grubby, sink not clean, extra toilet paper just sitting.
Amenity kit is really cheap looking and basic compared to my Emirates kits.
The pottery house is a really nice keep sake.
Over all it's nice when like me you get it free however I don't know how keen I would be to pay the large amount to go to business.
Perhaps newer planes are more luxurious??

Overall I wouldn't be able to write a great review on KLM Business YET

I have to say from my experience Emirates business class is number 1

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Excellent abient, comfortable, great legroom, cabin friendly staff, top experience. Really nice box with a meal, soooooo cool !!!!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

This was my first trip in their 787 and the plane was great, very comfortable, silent and spacious. I ordered a vegan menu and it is by far the best plane meal I've ever had. The crew on KLM flights are friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

This airline was clean and prompt and helpful . Very happy with their service.. Food was pretty good..