“Short Flight ”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

3 of us flew from Mardrid to Venice in December last year. One of our check in luggage didn’t make the flight and we were very surprised by the quick communication from KLM. We received an email on landing informing us of the delay in getting the luggage to Venice. KLM kept us informed the arrival of our luggage and it was delivered to out hotel the next day. The flight itself was OK, the flight attendants friendly and helpful. Will definitely fly with KLM again.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (18,577)

Reviewed 22 January 2018

There was a crazy storm in Amsterdam and the pilot told us he the flight would be short enough to be in time for landing right before the height of the storm. When we arrived it was already storming hard. The landing was bumpy but the pilot did a great job landing.

Thanks KLM!!!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

The flight was overall good but they need to diversify the food. I did not eat most of it - too much bread and sugary stuff! They limit the alcohol too and the crew do not respond to calls. The crew are generally friendly and professional but can do better in answering calls and provide more alcohol at the first instance so that you can just sit and have your drink to help you sleep as I was hungry most of the way!

I flew 8 hours to Amsterdam and another 10 hours to San Francisco and back - that is a lot of flying time on an empty stomach!!!!!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

My wife and I were traveling to Prague for a three week vacation. As a Delta Diamond Medallion used my Global Upgrades for this trip. Our first two segments were fantastic with friendly, outstanding service. I was made aware when I booked the tickets the last segment on KLM would be upgraded at the discretion of the airline and based upon availability. When boarding the aircraft the entire Business Class section was empty. When I politely inquired with the purser and explained my status, Global Upgrade, etc., The purser told me that an upgrade would not be available because KLM does not recognize Delta Elite customers (even though my wife and I were allowed to board first through the Sky Priority Lane?) The entire flight I stared at the empty Business Class section and watched the attendants chat. In the future I will avoid Delta flights that code share with KLM Royal Duache Airlines.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Excellent food and service!. The flight boarded on time and arrived early. The airplane was clean and organized.