“Wonderful.”
Review of Korean Air

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We were in Business class -- the service was outstanding -- huge spaces between seats -- crew that patrolled the cabin to ensure each passenger was looked after to the fullest. The crew bowed and thanked each passenger individually for using Korean. A very nice touch.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,211)

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We were originally on the ICN-IAH direct flight but since they cancelled their direct service from Incheon to Houston, we had to connect in LAX.

Truth be told, I've never been in First Class. I've been in Business plenty of times. I was super excited. And we were on an A380 no less. Something else to get excited about - first class in an A380.

The first class cabin was half empty and the service was phenomenal. However, the movie selection as below par. I know, first world problems. They did have PJ's to change into which I did but it left me a bit hot since the blanket was pretty thick. Again, first world problems.

Food was average - not as good as ANA honestly. But overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this flight and have no complaints whatsoever. Upon check in, they even offered to wrap our luggage which was helpful since it meant it wouldn't get dirty or scuffed.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Heard many positive things before traveling. The staff and the food (ate the Korean options) was nice and they catered well for children. However, the entertainment service had a poor selection of films which is hard to deal with on long flights. The kids loved the old fashioned games though. There was quite a difference between the Boeing and Airbus planes. We had some delays which were quite painful and when we landed in Seoul, the plane hit the tarmac so hard I thought we had crash landed! They don’t seem to check whether your seatbelt is on or if things are safely stored away although the seatbelt sign was constantly going off.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Good flight. Left Chicago on time, and arrived Incheon a few minutes early. Good connection to next flight, waited only 1 1/2 hours (as scheduled).
Service good. Food adequate. No problems. Luggage arrived final destination ok.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 21 January 2018

This was my first time flying Korean Air. My itinerary was JFK with Chg of aircraft in Seoul, Incheon airport then on to Manila. Service was very good, flight smooth and overall a wonderful experience.

I would be amiss if I didn’t make mention of Incheon Airport Lounge, with their sleeping pods, showers, exercise room and business center that is available to all fliers. I was blown away.

Manila Airport, on the other hand, was very chaotic with numerous security checkpoints. There were no airline attendee to guide you to your check in lines- everyone had to figure it out by themselves.