“Ok flight but I was hoping for more”
Review of LOT Polish Airlines

Reviewed 21 February 2018

It was ok flight. Took me from point A to point B on time but although it's a regular flight it felt like a very low cost. The only thing that was offered on the flight was water ( on the ticket it said I will get a drink and a snack ) and even that only after we asked. The flight attendant walked through the isle but didn't bouther to stop and offer each passenger. We had to call her and ask. The sit doesn't recline (it's good and bad). For the price I paid I was hoping for more. I've been on low cost flights that were nicer /better. If the price is right and the hours are good go for it but don't think you will get more than a low cost flight. The good thing was that food and drinks are cheap to buy. 5 zloti for a cold drink.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,959)

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Had one international and one domestic flight with LOT on my way. The plane for the domestic flight was a bit worn by time but it was all good (is that why we received a complimentary chocolate? XD). The time between the flights was only 50 minutes but no problems occurred even though the time spent on airport-shuttle was relatively long.
If you want to travel light then LOT has good prices, nice service, and no hidden fees (as some other companies out there).
If you need to take additional baggage, only the longer flight is charged, but LOT also has Premium Economy where one item (23 kg) is included. I found it fabulous as I usually travel light with just my carry-on baggage.
The helpdesk promises to answer your e-mails within 48 hours and also does that.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Just flew JFK-WAW with LOT and I was very pleasantly surprised!

The service was excellent, the FAs were highly professional, food was good, IFE system good. Plane was clean, seats were VERY comfortable with a lot of room side to side as well as back to front.

Overall an EXCELLENT business class product, in some cases I would even call it a true hybrid of business and first.

Would definitely fly with LOT again.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

A great flight, serviced by very pleasant and helpful staff.
The plane was clean, the seats comfy, and the flight itself was on time and fine.
I would happily use LOT again.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

The Embraer in polish „LOT“ has crappy pitch- but when there is 30 degrees at least during the flight - then it is not comfortable at all anymore .

Bad service when he steward tells you they already adjusted the temperature- then just before Landing it gets cold.

Sorry lot - then I will have to fly another airline