“Delayed long flight”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Food and service was great. The delay was weather and the flight attendants were good about taking care of us due to the delay. I have had better economy long haul flights and probably would uprgrade next time.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (16,672)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I travel from Bangalore to Stuttgart Germany by Lufthansa. It was nice journey by Lufthansa. Meal service in the flight is good and .seats are comfortable.

1  Thank Manoj K
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First experience in premium economy on A380. Booked in advance and chosen a seat in first row. Seat is very good, particularly if you are more than 190 cm tall. Plenty of legroom, good service, acceptable food. Worth paying more compared to classic economy.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had below par experience with them in the past when I traveled with them. Luckily, this time it was better than that. Either they have improved or they are better in this region (Euro) compared to when they are serving Asia (previous one being from India to US via Frankfurt). There is still room for improvement but I'll try them again just to see if they have actually improved.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have had quite a few flights in the past with Lufthansa. The last two from Munich to Delhi (and back) and from Frankfurt to Johannesburg (and back).
I have to admit that in my personal opinion the airline is completely overrated! The staff is more or less friendly but still very reserved and some of them even a bit arrogant - when you are just a normal economy flyer.

As I have flown with other airlines as well I think I can compare the economy class at least a little bit. And from my feeling the overall space is less than on other airlines (e.g. Singapore, South African etc.).

The next thing that is really bothering is the high amount of strike days especially Lufthansa has (compared to other airlines!). Their pilots are among the best paid pilots in the world but still believe they deserve even more. So actually the chance is higher that your flights gets cancelled compared to other airlines.

So, actually Lufthansa is ok for me for business trips, but I always check for alternatives.
For vacation I always try to get something more reliable and friendly.