“Nue muc. Sof”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

A trip to Sofia

We normally book early , but this flight to Sofia was really packed.
The traveltime is less than 2 hours so it’s bearable.
On the return we came from Borovets in the mountains , but the last km were terrible.
I thought we were at Istanbul downtown.
So if you have a flight out of Sofia take your time.

If Bulgarians are not picked up from relatives ,most of them are upset. So this explains the jam before the airport.
Construction at the road will not help either for smooth flow of traffic
Otherwise SOF is quite a normal place.
We did not take Wizz air flight from Nuremberg , because it will arrive very late and is only direct on Wednesday

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (20,305)

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Booked on Lufthansa mainly for its reliability. We changed flights in Frankfurt to Athens. Most of the flight’s luggage didn’t reach Athens including 3 of our bags. The agency hired by LH wasn’t at all helpful and one had to be very tough with them to acknowledge or get the necessary information. Two bags reached after a day and another 4 days later. LH wasn’t responding on time and we were island hopping and had to cut our sightseeing to receive it. Also lost half a day on arrival to fill up forms to get back our bags. Not to mention unnecessary shopping for basic clothes. In the US and Asia we have got courtesy miles for such situations and in this case not even an apology.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

久しぶりにルフトハンザのエコノミーを使ってフランクフルトで乗り換えしました。行きの機体と帰りの機体が同じシート配列(3-4-3)ながらピッチ等とても違っていました。ルフトハンザは団体ツアーの乗客が多いせいか、びっちり満席で、行きの時は身動きままならずの感あり。去年、プレミアムエコノミーで一区間だけ乗った時もそう良いとは思わなかったけど、エコノミーならとにかく通路側をお勧め。と思うのですが、通路側に座るとFAの方たちが荒っぽいのでガンガンとぶつかって、コーヒーが洋服にバッシャ。ちょっと待ったと言っても無駄。すさまじかったのは、後方の乗客が日本語でドイツ人FAに「トイレが流れないんですけど」と言ったところ、理解できなかったので、日本人FAがトイレが流れないんですってと通訳。すると、くだんのFA、How can I do that? I won't do that. と日本人FAにきっぱりと通告。日本人FAは But と言いかけたところ、You can repair .とさらに言い、日本人FAはひるんでギャレーに走っていきました。何か相談か何かしにいったんでしょうね。まあ飛行機は無事飛んでこそで、サービス部分は枝葉と言えなくもないけれど、同じぐらいの信用度の飛行機会社ならそっちに乗りたいと思った一幕でした。
フランクフルトでの乗り換えは分かりやすく迷った事もありませんし、使いやすい空港だと思います。空港での白ビールとフランクフルトソーセージは定番ながらやっぱり美味しいと思います。

1  Thank Rainbow061
Reviewed 20 January 2018

My sister and her husband, both about 60 years old were traveling from Houston To Frankfurt. Their flight was delayed 26 hours due weather conditions. Lufthansa stated that all the hotels were full so they couldn't put them in any hotel. They didn't even provide them with a single food voucher. They were left there and spent 26 hours sitting on those chairs by the gate, spent the night there by themselves!!! They don't have travel experience, didn't speak English very well, only Italian and didn't request anything so Lufthansa just took advantage of it! Why Lufthansa couldn't even offer them to stay at the Club Lounge? When I learned about it I tried to call several customer service assistance and no one could help! My sister told me that they were promised "cots" to sleep which I thought to be pretty strange, the next day my sister asked what happened and an employee blamed the City of Houston stating that they said they were going to provide " cots", that was the biggest ridiculous lie ever! I work for the City and that would never happen! They are private company and the City has nothing to do with it! I told my sister to explain again and let them know of her husband medical conditions, and see if after all that wait time the could upgrade them. Again , another ridiculous excuse that people with high blood pressure and diabetes are not eligible for upgrades!!!Really??They were really making fun of them in my opinion. After I completed an online complaint they called me and after several going back and forth with the agent she finally agreed to compensate them with $50 each!!! Really? Again another insult. Oh well, lesson learned: We will never fly them again.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
3  Thank Bianca C
Reviewed 19 January 2018

First time flying with Lufthansa. They were exceptional. I bought the Premium Economy seats. It was an 11 1/2 hr flight. The extra legroom and only two seats with a wide "table" between the seats. Very clean and amazing service !!

• Food and Beverage
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)