“top”
Review of Malaysia Airlines

Reviewed 11 August 2018

very good flight,amazing food on this flight and a very helpfull crew,nothing is to much for you and it was a night flight

Date of travel: July 2018
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (7,617)

Reviewed 11 August 2018

I'm short, so I don't really mind the legroom. But! You always need this just to chill while you're watching something on the screen. So! On my way DPS-KUL, since I always able to push back my seat, I just did what I regularly do, but someone behind me wasn't happy, she or he pushes me back rudely, as in rough manners. I consider myself kind because I was feeling understanding and blame on the legroom. What if he or she has long legs, I should consider that, right?

Now, on my way back KUL-DPS, for the sake of habit -when they announce you can open your seat belt and enjoy the flight, I again press the button to push back my seat. Guess what? Someone behind me pushes it back straight! OMG! I was like whatsss!? But then I saw the passenger next to me, who is a tall European guy, was eating the meal when suddenly his front seat started pushing back. This guy was in shock for a couple of second because his food literally almost spill on him! So in my humble oppinion, this should be the MH airline's issue then.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Travelled BKK-KUL-SGN 9 to 10 August on A330-300 and B737-800, respectively. Checked in on-line to access lounge in Bangkok early. Uses good lounges in Bangkok, I tried JAL, Cathay, and Miracle. Airline skirmished by strict non-alcohol policy for short flights, and at times, FA’s confiscate people who bring their own drinks/beer on board. Very bad policy that undermines the airline – it is hypocrisy / double moral as they serve alcohol on all longer flights. Very inconstant policy and attitude de facto depends on individual FA’s interpretation also (some are flexible, others are straight). Arrived KLIA late evening and got some sleep in the Golden lounge nap area. IFE fine. Headphones are of poor quality. Individual screens. Next day continuing to Saigon without any negative remarks: Full flight, good IFE, special meal delivered, arrived on time, airbridge gate boarding and disembarkation in all four instances. Details shows that MH is on the rise: signature bread offered, high quality plastic cutlery is given out on economy class (the best and strongest plastic cutlery that I have ever seen). Special meals accommodated and served to perfection. Cheap ticket which rendered extremely high value for money with an FFP elite status in hand. Got a 50 kg baggage allowance even in economy.

1  Thank Anders P
Reviewed 10 August 2018

I flew with Malaysia Airlines from Bkk to Kul. It was lucky I checked-in via internet no need to be long queue at check-in counter just directly to bag drop off counter. The flight was 15 mins delayed. The cabin crews were helpful, friendly, attentive and professional. In-flight meal was delicious. Snack and drinks are available for free. I would fly this airlines again.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

We booked around February 2018 and get got schedule from Jakarta on 4.25 am. Yes early morning flight to Bangkok, because our target around 3 pm arrived at hotel. Because really long queueing at Bangkok Immigration.

So far about MH, we not affraid what did happen few years ago. Ok lets talk about my opinion about this experience.

They have aircraft mood lighting, goos choices of meals, because only took two hours flight they served for juices, coffee, milk and tea. Friendly flight attendants also who really helpful.

Oh ya, you can choose some new movie also on flight entertainment.

Date of travel: July 2018
    • Value for money
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.