“Cambodia trip”
Review of Malaysia Airlines

Reviewed 10 March 2020

Flight from penang to phnom penh via kuala lumpa.
This was a very good service, both flights were very smooth with good cabin service.
The flights were very good value.

• Food and Beverage
1  Thank Hx70

Reviewed 10 March 2020 via mobile

My recent trip to Bali through Malaysia Airlines was full of comfort.The airline staff is friendly. The service is excellent, which includes lunch, dinner, drinks (wine, beer, fruit juice and other soft drinks. Plethora of movies and TV shows made my trip entertaining.

Date of travel: March 2020
1  Thank Shashu1119
Reviewed 10 March 2020 via mobile

A very good flight - smooth and relaxing. Friendly crew members with golden smiles and good food served.

1  Thank saripah5998
Reviewed 10 March 2020

First they cancelled my flight and transfer me to the later flight like late late instead of earliest flight . I have to wait 5 and half hours in malaysia . I did not find out until I arrived in malaysia that my flight was cancelled.They are not very helpful when i asked why my flight was cancelled and why I was not inform and why i can't get the earliest flight instead or give me other option . None of those happen .

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Wilma P
Reviewed 10 March 2020 via mobile

The flight was an hour stopover in Kuala Lumpur but because the first flight was delayed we had to wait till the next day for the next flight. I assumed as the delay was so long I would get reimbursed for my flight never mind the hotel I’ve already paid an extra day to stay in.
They kept us in a damp and smelly hotel overnight which was frankly disgusting. And instead of reimbursing they offered me air miles with Malaysia airlines as if I’m going to travel with them again!
Avoid at all costs.
If I knew they were going to only offer this, I would have paid a bit extra and flown to Phuket on the same day from Kuala Lumpur!

Date of travel: October 2019
1  Thank bibbles1
© 2023 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.