“Partners with Emirates in name only.”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Looking forward to flying with our national airline but was seriously let down. Have been flying with Emirates and thought as partners their standards would match. How wrong I was. Screens were tiny, movie choice poor and TV shows woefully out of date. Food was appalling. Service friendly but very slow. Seats comfortable thank goodness because of poor inflight entertainment, I had to sleep! So all in all it’s back to Emirates, and if they don’t service my chosen route, then perhaps Singapore or Cathay!! Not QANTAS ! Don’t just rely on your unblemished accident records, customer service is also important.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
1  Thank Mary-Anne J
Write a ReviewReviews (9,958)

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

We returned from a 3 week Eu trip via London/ Dubais on Sunday and today I find myself travelling between Bris and Melbourne for work . However the staff today, as opposed to a few days ago are delightful. Polite, welcoming and cheerful amongst themselves as well as with all customers.
No discrimination seemed to be made between economy or business class travellers. Sadly, I could not commend the team we had returning Dubais to Sydney but these guys made up for it! Thank you!!
Nb. I normally fly economy and our flight Dubai’s- syd was economy but we paid a fair price for a miserable service and today, despite being business both these crew members were exemplary. Thank you Paul and Mos.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Very disappointed in the quality of this one great airline. Seat ok, pillow good. IFE movie choice large but not most upto date. No news or life tv, no WiFi on offer. Music was good.

Meal was awful, not served for 110 minutes on a flight departing at 2pm and no drink service prior. Meal was single dish in a small plate. Unwrapped roll placed on top of foil. Cutlery was plastic. Only snack during flight was small bag of soy chips. A warm wrap was distributed 2 hours before arrival, not great but warm.

Crew very friendly.

1  Thank trencherman_10
Reviewed 20 October 2017

We flew on this and the return flight QF1 , this year, I must say it was a superb smooth flight, my wife is Disabled and the crew, both ground and on the aircraft couldn't have been more accommodating, seats were comfy and plenty of leg room. food was good and bed was comfortable, I couldn't find a bad thing about the flight or the crew on the aircraft , I wouldn't hesitate to fly with Quantas again if the opportunity came

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Good service from Qantas! Really attentive staff. Enough leg room. Newish menu entails easier to eat food, that is no fiddly small containers to manage, however the amount of food is far less than years ago! Felt starving a lot of the time. Tip make sure you bring your own snacks! Also I didn't like the fact that the first drink served is only water and following this there is a large gap of time till the next drink. I guess you could always call the staff for a drink in between. No snack served either, hence feeling hungry.