“Great Flight, Great Service, Late Twice”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

We flew Melbourne to LA (QF93) and then onto NY (QF11), on the 05/12/2017, my daughter on the same flights 13/12/2017, and both times the flights were late departing Melbourne and late arrival LA, making it a nail biting rush to catch the second leg of the journey.
The flight itself was excellent. Cabin staff are very friendly and professional. The A380, very smooth. The second leg from LA to NY, was in an older 747 (I was so excited), and one could tell it was a later generation aircraft, noisier, but still excellent service from the cabin staff. The First Officer on the second leg, was incredibly informative and professional.
Apart from late departures, Qantas was excellent.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (8,806)

Reviewed 13 December 2017

I Need help when booking in my bag, not very good with the bag tag and putting the bag on the conveyor belt for weighing, I find there is always some one there to offer help, very friendly and make the booking in quick and effortless, without the hep I would be left floundering. Thanks Qantas Staff.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

I could write a lot - they charge as a full service airline but don't deliver - after booking 7 months ago for a mid afternoon flight out of Auckland they kept pushing me back to later in the day (5.30pm). And on the day it took off 50 min later than that - and the terminal is 3rd world - best part of the trip - coming home. Food is worse than the outlets in terminal offer - and they are hopeless. It is always "beyond our control". At least I did not wait for ever to escape Sydney airport. Oh - and I had a lot of "fluff" or something on my clothes when I got off . . . . not in a hurry to do this again

1  Thank OzShan
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Another nice domestic flight with Qantas. Check-in process was smooth, as was boarding and pretty much every other aspect of the flight. Staff were very nice and accommodating. The flight time passed quickly and before we knew it we touched down in the Gold Coast. What more can I say?

Reviewed 13 December 2017

Final flight of a 6 week holiday and we end up 2 hours delayed, then board the plane, start to taxi off then head back to Terminal as a Caution light was on - always kept in the loop but bloody inconvenient after being awake for over 36 hours - another hours delay then away we went. !!

1  Thank Steve-70