“No benefit of being a frequent flyer with Qantas”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Last 4 flights to and from Perth I have unfortunately ended up in their airbus 300. The 2,4,2 configuration seating. The seats are so week that they over incline leaving no room for your glass let a lime a small laptop to work on. In my last flight there were at least 5 people in my area complaining of over reclining seats. The poor flight attends did everything they could to keep us comfortable. It’s not the attendants the service was great but how can they do their job with faulty equipment. This last flight by the time the attendant got to me for
My meal all she had left was pork I don’t eat pork thank god because the man next to me couldn’t stomach it it looked worse and apparently tasted worse than Hospital food. I got cheese and biscuits after along day of work not good enough QANTAS. Especially with your non competitive flights.I have requested upgrades with my frequent flyer points which I have a lot of and Never get upgraded. Also the entertainment systems on one flight weren’t working for many of the passengers. It’s all too much. I think I’ll try my luck with Virgin.

• In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Write a ReviewReviews (12,130)

Reviewed 29 June 2018

From the time you get on the aircraft you are made to feel welcome and very special.
A glass of French vintage bubbly prior to take off was very pleasant. The food and beverage was really first class together with the service. Cabin crew could not do enough to help. Now the highlight of this flight was the 'bed', I got about 8 hours of quality sleep, once me head hit the pillow. Well worth the money, made my holiday.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

I will never EVER fly qantas again, not even if given free tickets.
My American girlfriend warned me to steer clear and I should have listened.
I purchased my tickets in September 2017, in January they changed the flights. I phoned "customer care" and believe me they do not care about the customer.
Fast Forward to June 2018 andthe only way to describe the return from LA-X to Melbourne was a nightmare.
2hours late departing and given 3 different excuses why. Food was awful and was sick for 2 hours. The Dreamliner needs to be renamed The Nightmare. Absolutely no room (And im a small person).
My connecting flight was missed and despite asking questions I was given no answer as to what flight I would be moved too.
Was given no directions to the customer desk after landing.
Upon reaching the desk and pointing out that qantas were doing an awful job, had screwed me around completely, and had given me no info. The staff member stated that she "Did not have to listen to that".
Heaven forbid that the customer service assistant be told that the airline were not doing their job. No no no, we must all be positive and pro-active lol.
I was told that I should have the common sense to know what flight i'd been moved too. How? I have been in the air for 15 hours (longest LA-au flight ever).
She refused to help because I was being "negative" lol, when told to do her job and inform me my flight, she withheld my passport and phoned security because I was harrassing her.
Ended up having to fly Virgin to my final destination as I was not allowed on to the qantas flight because i'd upset the staff member. Never mind me being upset.

Virgin were amazing. Not "fake nice" like qantas, just genuine, do their business and get you there on time.

Virgin 1, qantas -100

2  Thank Hates-Australia
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Comfortable airplanes and very helpful airline staff that proactively prevents and solves problems even if they were created by other airlines on connecting flights - such as delayed or missed connections and luggage that did not make a connection with me. Also good food and great in-flight service. Great experience. I probably will not fly to Australia again any time soon but I will always remember to pick this airline with an opportunity comes. Also, I will always recommend it to any of my colleagues who would fly to that destination.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Comfortable short flight. In service food and drinks were not bad. Friendly and efficient staff. Usual good qantas service.