“No drama - thanks!”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed 20 December 2020 via mobile

Cancelled upcoming flight to Sydney via the app - now in credit til Dec 2021. Was super simple and didn’t need to spend hours on the phone. Made initial booking through Qantas directly so I’m sure this made the process easier.

• Customer service
Write a reviewReviews (19,728)

Reviewed 14 December 2020

Qantas have absolutely terrible customer service. Have tried calling multiple times and call gets cut out. When you don’t get cut out you are on hold for 3+ hours with no answer. I have tried emailing, contacting on twitter as directed on their website and on Facebook...still NO reply and has been a week. All they care about is taking your money. Money has been taken for flights with no confirmation email sent. When entering booking number on website it gives you no information and says contact customer service. It would be nice if I could get in contact with them! Not happy at all

Reviewed 13 December 2020

Qantas has declined to process a refund for a Sydney - Melbourne flight.

The wait is now over four months. Still nothing!

Just unacceptable.

4  Thank Victorianlad
Reviewed 9 December 2020

I'm completly understanding of the challenges that Qantas has gone through during covid. 100's of millions of dollard lost, thousands of jebs, devestating so I've been very patient in waiting for Qantas to refund my $7000.

I booked and paid in full in Janurary this year for a family trip to Koh Samui, as soon as Qantas voulenteered to pay back cancelled flights, my travel agent request so. That was in May this year. Qantas, do you really need to hang onto my money for 11 months ? i could do with that cash, it's Christmas.

Date of travel: January 2020
Reviewed 9 December 2020

Aircraft and seats are okay, legroom is also good however cabin crew is what let this one down for us. My 80 year old grandfather cannot speak very good english and crew were quite rude to him during the meal service. He asked for a tea with milk but was never offered sugar so I pressed the crew call button and one of the flight attendants attended to me. When I asked her if I could have some sugar for my grandfathers tea she replied with "well he didnt ask for any when i gave him the tea did he?" she then rolled her eyes and walked off. Inflight entertainment is also very disappointing. The A330 we flew on did not have onboard wifi and the iPads we were given were out of battery. Chargers were broken meaning we couldn't even charge them. Qantas I understand you have been operating for many years but it is probably in your best interests to update your aircraft every once in a while. Disappointing :/

Date of travel: January 2020
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.