“Good flight but no entertainment”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed 26 February 2021

The Qantas club in Hobart is open and the service there was good. The flight was a typical QantasLink 717 which is comfy enough but no entertainment system switched on. The food provided was a cookie and water. We arrived early into Sydney. Alan Joyce might say fares are good but on this flight it was expensive - $200 for a so called deal....

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
4  Thank wombatdavid
Write a reviewReviews (19,728)

Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

First flight for me post initial Covid-19 in Feb 2021 Almost empty ADL Airport quick and friendly C checkin at ADL QANTAS Club ADL in COVID mode no self service, even the puratap to refill water bottle closed - you now have to ask non existent staff (except at coffee area) to refill For an almost empty lounge the waitress never approached me in my 45 minute stay to ask if I would like something to eat or drink - she, was very selective in who she approached At least the staff clearing used plates were friendly and proactive ONE line for boarding now no C boarding line C full lucky I brought my own Japanese Level 3 surgical masks (mandatory on board and throughout airports) because the QANTAS fly well Kits not so evident at checkin, QF lounge and at boarding gate had cheap Chinese level 1 aka useless masks we all know a mask loses efficiency after 20 minutes due to exhaled moisture
Service on board Good almost like the old days and the kitchen sinks brought on board by QF C pax meant overhead stowage was almost non existent Landing at an almost empty SYD T3 QF arrivals and Y pax got their bags before C pax but this is typical of SYD Any Terminal

2  Thank conb278
Reviewed 24 February 2021

Crp and incompetence. A poor girl was obviousky distressed on the bus e.g bashing the doors a d refusing to wear a mask however they still let her on the plane ..... and then surprise they off loaded her. The three year old on the but had identified she was not well buuuut not the cabin crew..goooo qantas . My advice fly anyone else.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank brhJ846II
Reviewed 19 February 2021

Halfway through my flight from Brisbane to Sydney, there was an announcement that only half of the baggage made the flight and will be coming on another plane half an hour after us.

Throughout the flight the pilot kept giving us mixed signals about how long the bags will take to arrive in Sydney.

As we landed in Sydney, the employee told us that none of the bags are here and we will have to wait 2 hours for them at the airport, or have it delivered to our accommodations after 6 hours. It was a huge inconvenience because many people had house keys and car keys, medication in their luggage.

We decided to have it delivered however it never arrived on that day. Our luggage came late afternoon the next day. It was super inconvenient as we had no change of clothes and had to go out of way to buy basic toiletries which Qantas could have provided!!!

Overall it was very unprofessional of Qantas to give their customers such a hard time. They could have had clearer communication as well as compassion in this situation. They did not even bother to offer any additional services to customers or a basic toiletry pack.

1  Thank Spras41
Reviewed 16 February 2021

We have been told our flight with Qantas is non-refundable although the same flight with the same conditions was fully refunded by Air New Zealand. Extremely poor Contact Centre service spending over 1.5 hours on hold twice and the first time I was put in a que to be called back and they never did... Among speaking to customer support that cannot properly answer my queries. I will never be flying with Qantas again...

1  Thank jeremybS5743HT
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.