“ENJOYABLE”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

The flight was perfect and very pleasant indeed but i have to thank the Qatar airways office staff for their excelent work and great help i had from them.
I had to cancel the first booking due to illness and arranged a new date and called them a few times to reserve a seat for my special needs and they were simply SUPERB ! The flight itself was without any problem at all,foot space ok and the food very good.
I will definitely travel with them again.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (13,047)

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Nice new aircraft, very comfortable seats, good service. Food not as good as Emirates/Qantas/Singapore. The main problem is that there is absolutely no organisation if there is a problem. My flight from Sydney to London was cancelled after boarding due to a technical problem and the fact that there is a curfew at Sydney after 11pm. At 11.15 after sitting on plane for nearly two hours we had to deplane, go through immigration and customs, collect baggage and then had to queue for nearly two hours while four ground staff tried to organise hotels etc for all 450 passengers (A380). Gave contact details and was told that I would be informed by phone when flight was departing. Finally got to hotel at 2.15am. The following morning some passengers had been contacted and given alternative flights but most, including myself had heard nothing. It was impossible to contact anyone by phone and some people even went to the airport but could not get any information. Eventually, after about two hours trying, I ended up in a telephone queue to speak to a person and waited for 40 minutes. Meanwhile I decided to check Manage my Booking online and discovered that I had actually been re-booked on to a Qantas flight departing that afternoon. I made my way to the airport and checked in for that flight with no problem but I still have had no communication from Qatar and could still be sitting waiting in Sydney three days later!!! For this reason alone I will not be booking with Qatar again - very sad because the product is good but the back up is non-existant.

1  Thank judybrit
Reviewed 23 November 2017

We find that Qatar Airways flights are comfortable and most of the air planes are brand new. Food served on board were nice but the portion is quite small. The crews were friendly and attentive. One of the down side is the price of this year's Qatar Airways ticket is a bit higher compares to last year, it would be nice if there are more promotions to Kuala Lumpur.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

We flew with Qatar from London to Kathmandu return in business class. The London flight was on 787 Dreamliner and the Kathmandu bound flight was on A320. The flight to and from Kathmandu were excellent. The seats might not be best for 5 hour flight especially if you are on red eye flight. However, our flights were day flights so still manageable. The service was excellent. The FAs were courteous and helpful. The meal provided were excellent. It’s above average compared to the other airlines.

The 787 flight was also pretty good. This is the first time I flew in the new business class cabin. The seat was really comfortable and it has great storage. The meal was excellent.

Overall, I’m quite happy with the experience. I have flown with Qatar before and I believe they are above average. The price might not be the cheapest but you get what you paid for.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

the welcomming onboard was perfect . once in the air. service not as it use to be a copple of years ago. less staff and they were stressed to clear the job. not the pampering as it use to be a copple of years ago now just the standard routine nothing more<; drinks also a bit cut ,a copple of years ago you were overwelth with drinks now you get drinks with the foods and then almost have to beg to get a drink; 1,5 hrs between drinks. althoug the headstewart said they were serving drings every 30 min. no such thing<; the foods, chicken with mosterdsauce was discusting<; the sauce was turned<; never had such a bad food at qatar airways been flying like 5 times n a row with them, this year was a big disapointment .

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank kvnw