“Fantastic service”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Great A380 business class. Individual pods with loads of room, obviously flat beds and good privacy. The level of service was first class. Food good and with the anytime a la carte you can please yourself when you eat. Good quality wines. Qatar lounge at Heathrow was very good. High quality breakfast.
Highly recommended.

1  Thank anth0nyfrazer
Write a ReviewReviews (16,827)

Reviewed 17 February 2018

I have booked my flight with Qatar and at the time of booking it was scheduled to land in Kuala Lumpur at 9:20PM local time and then all of a sudden i got to know that it has now been changed to 9:50 PM. Because of this change i will now miss my onwards journey with Malaysia airlines.

I have been chasing Qatar Airlines support staff to help me in this regard, but they are very unhelpful, they are asking me to rebook my flight which is costing me exorbitant amount of money. On the contrary if i continue with my current flight i lose out on my outward connection and hotel bookings. Which will ruin my family holiday.
Other airlines usually offer an earlier flight in this case or some kind of support to the customer to accomodate especially since the schedule change is made by Qatar Airways itself.

But they are useless ! and i am extremely upset. And to top that Qatar Airways has the audacity to say they cannot help me in this regard.

1  Thank umaimasaya
Reviewed 17 February 2018

I was very surprise with service and attention of the Qatar airline, when I did booking I never expect the good service that the airline has in land and in flight.
I would like to congratulate Qatar airlines an sure I will book again this company for near travel.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Booked Package with BA on sale seat, OMG what a deal, Departed 12/12/17 Return 02/01/18 Paid 50% less than booked in Qatar website (direct) these sale seats are very limited!!!! Have used this airline 6+ times in past. Had a few issues with checking in due to both BA & Qatar giving us two seperate booking ref's & the second flight outbound DOH-DPS was missing / lost!!!! Anyhow 45+ mins later & three seperate staff, Sorted this at BHX & we had extra legroom seats on both outbound flights FOC. Why dosent Qatar etc have self service check in pods, like KLM / Air France etc, have to wait to check in for this 5 star service!!!! Cabin crew nice, thou they are from so many different parts of the world, not the same as my experience with KLM cabin crew, which in my view are "worlds apart" in service. Qatar cabin crew are friendly nice, thou dont have that experience factar!!!

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I cannot fault the facilities, staff, cleanliness or service. I ordered low fat meals which were all fairly tasty while being light. Staff helpful and friendly. The aircraft were fresh and clean as was Doha airport. I would not hesitate recommending Qatar airlines.