“Excellent Experience”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 18 March 2018

From the moment I arrived at my seat until I disembarked in Philadelphia, I truly enjoyed this extremely long journey. The entertainment available was wonderful, the food was above average for an airline and the wine and beer and spirits were free. The staff on the plane were friendly and capable. I would highly recommend this airline.

Date of travel: February 2018
1  Thank James M
Write a reviewReviews (31,714)

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

The business class experience flying from Doha is excellent. The lounges in Doha are great and plenty of space, food and drink. Inside the plane same thing all excellent with attention to detail. The two major comments I have is the business class seat on the A330 and the flight attendants continuously running in the cabin.

The seats are rather small and if you have broad shoulders, when seat is configured as a bed you are basically jammed between seat arm rests. Too tight and uncomfortable.

The flight attendants are way too friendly, to the point of "please leave me alone". The booze runs great with good selection of wine and sparkling. The issue is the continuous move of the flight attendants in ultra high speed .... way to annoying..... slow down, stop making noise .... people are stuck in their seats for 8 hours... 1 or 2 minutes extra to get their drinks or meal won't make much difference!

1  Thank Pedroncio
Reviewed 17 March 2018

As a family of 4 we flew to Amritsar via Doha. We flew on the massive double decker A380-800. My elderly parents were booked into business class and we booked ourselves in economy. The lady at check-in at LHR asked us if we would like to be near our parents in economy on the upper deck on the flight to Doha, which we could not book online! This was a great start to our holiday experience. The service on the plane was amazing too and the food/entertainment was excellent. My parents were exceptionally well looked after and they will now expect this type of treatment on future flights, lol. The plane onward to Amritsar was smaller and we could only sit in the pre-booked seats. However as the journey was shorter and as they were on the same level, it was acceptable. Will definitely travel with Qatar again.

1  Thank TaniB1
Reviewed 17 March 2018

I love Qatar Airlines. I like them so much I’ve started a membership with them and even if I have to pay the extra penny to fly with them I know it would be well worth every cent!

• Check-in and boarding
Review collected in partnership with Sky-tours
Reviewed 17 March 2018

Great Airline in almost every. Why almost? The Johannesburg to Doha sector is very average in service. However, the Doha to Bangkok was excellent in the A380. Lovely aircraft and excellent service on this sector. If the Johannesburg sector to Doha improves, 5 out of 5 is a given.. Will fly Qatar again, but look forward to an improved service on this sector.

Date of travel: February 2018
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.