“Very good and safe airlines !!!”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 31 March 2020 via mobile

Very good services !!! For the luggages the same !!! Meals and drinks with variety .Peoples on board very helpfull!!!

1  Thank 1w2er
Write a reviewReviews (31,870)

Reviewed 31 March 2020

Disgusting! This airline is clearly profiteering from peoples unavoidable distress. I had a business class return ticket booked to Adelaide from Paris for early July and they happily said they won't charge a change fee however they will charge me $1990 to change the ticket to fly into Melbourne instead as THEY HAVE CANCELLED ALL FLIGHTS TO ADELAIDE. Nothing to do with me all to do with them cancelling the route I was originally booked on and I have to pay for my own flight from Melbourne to Adelaide. There were plenty of seats as I had the option to fly out of Paris $2400 extra, or Frankfurt $2400 extra. Absolutely shameful behaviour in a time of great stress for almost all travellers.
Update: So it gets worse! On transit in Doha, I asked if I could get to Australia before the quarantine lockdown began on the 28th of March after initially being told there was no flight getting me in before. I was offered a Perth flight that got me in before lockdown and I accepted only to be told I would be paying ANOTHER $2000. Take it or leave it no negotiation. Over a barrel again, and they took full advantage. Both Copenhagen - Doha and Doha - Perth were virtually empty so they couldn't argue the flights were near full hence the price gauge! Shameful! I will never fly this airline again.

5  Thank Z4457TVpauls
Reviewed 30 March 2020

Qatar keeps on changing their flights to often to make it real uncomfortable thinking about the return when on holiday! Not a good feeling and not very professional behavior! Terrible food on bourd on top of that...

1  Thank 237StefanO
Reviewed 30 March 2020

Booked to travel with Qatar but our flight was part cancelled and we were unable to travel anyway to to CV-19 outbreak.

We had 3 other flights booked with British Airways, Virgin Australia and Air New Zealand as part of the same trip. It was difficult to contact these airlines due to the circumstances but Qatar was by a million miles the absolute worst. It wasn't difficult to contact Qatar but IMPOSSIBLE! Made over 50 calls and sometimes they just rang out. The rest of the time you wait on hold for ages and then the line cuts out (their end)

you can fill in a form online to request a voucher to change your flight but in doing so you then just get an automated email pointing you to fill out the same online request form you have filled or call one of the numbers that you cannot get through on despite dozens of attempts and HOURS on hold.

Will NEVER book with this airline again. They don't deserve anyones business.

5  Thank Sophiesive
Reviewed 30 March 2020

I was generally very satisfied about flying with Qatar Airways. But in this review I want to stress out two positive points, that were above my expectations. Firstly, when arriving to Kathmandu airport, the weather was perfect with all the Himalayan mountain chain greatly visible in front of us. At this moment, the pilots actually made two rounds with our plane, presumably just to let the passengers admire that lovely view before landing. Secondly, I am grateful that on the way back from Kathmandu when the corona virus was already a big issue across almost whole world, the Qatar airways realized their ordinary flights as long as it was allowed, being +- on time even in such a complicated conditions.

1  Thank Honza F
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.