“Excellent”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 28 November 2021

The crew was excellent in terms of assisting to place the cabin bags. Amazing food, and wonderful experience.
Personal hygine kits, nightwear, and excellent collection of wine and drinks !
Superlative service.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (31,870)

Reviewed 27 November 2021

Canceled my tickets 4 times, won't give any comparable adjustments. Need to pay double price to get any good date. Even though they canceled these flights. Squeezing money from travelers who don't have other options. Very very bad customer service. Do not recommend it to anyone. Horrible experience.

3  Thank surajpalsingh
Reviewed 27 November 2021 via mobile

We flew Qatar Airways for the 1st time Bengaluru Istanbul return. It was indeed a very comfortable & enjoyable flight. The seating was good, the entertainment...the monitors on one of the legs was a little outdated & on the other was very good. The drinks & food were top class. The Air cabin staff were very efficient too. All in all a very good Airline. Will definitely recommend to others & fly again too.

Qatar airways
Sort yourselves out! One of your ground staff in Otopeni Henri Coanda airport assured me days before flying that all my documents were in order. Qatar airways call center, government call center and ehteraz approval said the same. But on the day of my flight, another employee said I was missing a document and told the other employee he was wrong. How can I trust your services if you don't even give the right information to passengers? The ground manager at Otopeni Henri Coanda airport even called the government number and they told her to let me pass. So much conflicting information from official sources that should know what they are doing, and all at the expense of my money. Because of them giving me false information, then not allowing me to board, I lost my flight money and a 7-week quarantine money. Now the ground manager is refusing to put in writing that I received wrong information, so I can get my quarantine refund. That is straight up disgusting. They made a mistake, put me through hell, they need to at least provide the email so I can get the refund. Are you going to have them do it? Or do I have to post everywhere and disclose your employees' unprofessionalism?

2  Thank 369alexaa
Reviewed 27 November 2021

I'm deeply disgusted with the service we received, after checking numerous times on my flight and everything set, drove to airport just to find ques of people waiting and no Qatar employees... Confused we stood around, no notification on app or elsewhere! After waiting there for more than an hour two employees came out to let us know the flight is cancelled!! And they have no further information.

3  Thank ElmonixP
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.