“Avoid this airline at all cost”
Review of Royal Air Maroc

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I have health issues that prevent me from flying. I contacted their customer service, the representative was incredibly rude and hung up on me. I then tried to contact them using social media. I told them if I could I'd fly but my health does not allow it. I asked for a refund or credit towards future flight. They refused abruptly with not one inch of emotion just copy-pasting "we regretfully inform you that we will apply ticket conditions. No refund. We thank you for your understanding." I understand they need to have policies in place but when someone is sick surely they can make an exception. I found them to be rude, cold hearted . I will never use them ever again. And I highly recommend to all of you to avoid this airline at all cost, don't give your money to such a company that has no regard for their customers and treat them in a rude manner.

2  Thank lesliepetrequin

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Was a little leely of this airline after reading a lot of negative reviews. We had purchased a Groupon deal with Gate1 travel and this is is the airline we were booked on. From the check in to the time we got our luggage was a great experience. We did not have any problems at all. The airplane was clean and well taken care of. The flight attends were very attentive and friendly. The meal was very good as well. Overall it was a great experience.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

All passengers received a free meal of either chicken or beef.
Free WiFi was available but the sky-ram app had to be downloaded but even then it didn't work for us maybe just a problem on our particular flight.
The safety tutorial audio was level with the video.
All the inflight magazines where in French and Arabic which I don't know. Considering we where going from England English would gave been great.
Flight was delayed for 40 minutes and we didn't get a gate number till 20 minutes before departure but still we arrived 10 minutes late.
Overall flight was great.
Legroom was sufficient.
Flight was under booked so we got extra seats.
Would recommend.

1  Thank uzzy2016
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Never fly with this airline. They lost a sports bag that we paid extra for - and two month on they have still yet to refund us for it. It is against CAA legislation. They still do not care. Terrible business set up. If something goes wrong, they will not help, despite legality. #worstairlineintheworld

Reviewed 9 August 2017

RAM and TunisAir are both geared up for the W Africa (Francophone) to Europe routes, connecting in Casa and Tunis. Both offer bargain-basement 1-way as well as rt tix. I recently went OUA-FRA on TunA and returned FRA-BKO on RAM. Their system is overnight roundtrips to W African capitals and back, easily connecting with daytime flights to/from Europe. Both airlines are much cheaper than European airlines, which only go nonstop to Paris, Brussels, or Lisbon from most W African countries, so for most destinations one still has to make a connection. My flights on RAM and TunA were uneventful. The minor delays (up to 1 hour) did not inconvenience me. Food was edible. No entertainment system (not a problem). My bag (containing no valuables) arrived on time. The majority of the passengers on RAM were West Africans making connections. There was more of a demographic mix on TunA. RAM has been struggling financially and other posters speak of lost/delayed luggage, a problem I thought RAM would have solved by now. There was some disorganization at RAM check-in in FRA, and Casa airport is a bit of a mess while it is being rebuilt. Overall, I recommend TunA over RAM for cheap flights between Europe and W Africa. It was much easier to monitor TunA flight arr/dep data than RAM, which I did for a couple weeks before each flight (TunA did pretty well). BTW, Air Algerie is also a competitor on these routes, but I avoid it because its safety record (never mind customer satisfaction) is shaky.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)