“1st Impression Counts”
Review of Royal Jordanian

Reviewed 4 July 2017

1st time flying RJ & opted for J class. Reason, best aircraft (wide body) for this route & an international biz class inflight product..comparing with MH, TG, OD, AK & FD. Their comfy 787 cabin is predominantly white, complemented by sand-coloured leather seats accented with red & grey. This makes the ambience very relaxing.

Stepping onboard, greeted by 3 cabin crews..smiley & cheerful. However, we were not escorted to our seats like some other airlines. Hot towel & welcome drinks were served quickly. The aircraft we flew in began showing its age..seats decolouring & leather cracking. Inflight meal nicely presented & tasted decent. Service was good. Inflight entertainment has very limited movie titles & resolution on the low side. Nevertheless, the touch screen was responsive & has simple layout that eases navigation. To my surprise, the lavatory for business class is the same as economy class.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (2,168)

Reviewed 2 July 2017

It was a comfortable flight after we were served with food. It was Ramadan so we had to wait until sunset for food to be served. When it came, it was very good. Staff were helpful and there were no problems.

2  Thank toshack302
Reviewed 30 June 2017

RJ - Heathrow to Amman was comfortable and relaxing largely due to the modern 777 used. One gets plenty of leg room (without paying for it!) and their entertainment menu is not the best one out there but adequate. Crew is generally attentive and professional.

Date of travel: May 2017
2  Thank Luis R
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

I just don't know where to start or do I just blame myself.
It is probably similar to love. You want it to work out, you get hurt the first time but you are not convinced and you try again but the 2nd time you get hurt the most.
My first experience or may I say disappointment was when I was young and ended up stranded in Thailand for about 4 days and that was fine because I was young and can afford the time.
So I have decided to give RJ another go and asked my whole family to travel with them.
My turn came and I am writing this after being stranded in Hong Kong now 24 hrs and still unknown when will the flight be boarding.
It seems if you scream loud or lie about a sickness you will transfer to another flight.
But for the genuine people who leave it to the experts you will be forgotten as just happened to me.
I was told that I cancelled the flight.
The flight is being repaired
The plane is in Hong Kong
The parts have arrived
Any excuse by the handling agents and not one RJ staff.
This time this delay has caused so many problems to my short stay in Amman.
Think twice, three times or even four and take my advice go to another airline.
Where was RJ when the vote for the worst airline in the world.
It seems that I love the country and the airline is part of this beautiful country. Don't get fooled no comparison and don't make the same mistake again.
Don't flog a dead horse and just move on away from RJ.

1  Thank Peter H
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

This is very good service for long flight from KL to Paris. Very kind and helpful cabin crews. Meal is basic but it's okay. Always ontime. Definitely recommend to everyone.

Date of travel: May 2017
1  Thank DeRubi
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.