“The worst airline i'v ever flew with”
Review of Royal Jordanian

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The worst company ever,i dont even know where to start. They forgot my luggage at Amman, without apologizing they promised it will come the same day as i arrived at 6 am in the morning it will be there in the evening 8pm. still nothing. i have called them so many times, they didnt even let me know when they forgot my luggage at amman at the transfer to dubai. I call them they put me in wait for 2hours. I try to call different numbers and no one picks up. i filled up a complaint for a compensation as i lost 2 WHOLE days because my luggage wasn't on time and they never mailed me back with a solution. I definitely dont recommend this airline to ANYONE. even my luggage lost 1 wheel

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank crushx2020
Write a reviewReviews (2,168)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The worst company ever, they have no problem taking your money, but they don't provide any services. They refused to onboard me for no reason. I am never going to use this company again.

Date of travel: August 2021
1  Thank romaincV1647AX
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We traveled from Dubai to Jordan to Cairo back to Dubai 8-16 September 2021 for holiday via Royal Jordanian economy class . The seats are comfortable with wide leg space. Food served was excellent of quality and with varieties. Adhere to COVID protocol. On ground staff during check in are very helpful and polite. I highly recommend this airline.

Reviewed 8 September 2021

Unfortunately this is the only airline that takes me home directly, so I had no other choice but use it, and it never fails to disappoint me, every single time!!!

They canceled the outbound flight, offered an alternative with 5 hours lay over, even though there are alternative flights with 2 hours only! And obviously we would want the least lay over, given that out original flight was direct, they didn’t allow us to cancel the outbound and keep the return one.

Not to mention the worst, rudest customer support ever!

Reviewed 5 September 2021

One of the worst and last experiences ever.
Stage 1: airport: 3 RJ staff attending more than 200 people with their laggage. Process was total Kaos.

Stage 2: flight delay: it has become a habit in RJ for the continuous delays, and I guess this is it, no more RJ.

Stage 3: boarding: it seams that being mean and rude is a mandatory competency, the two ladies were very rude, ignorant and they were as if in a war. They had no clue what the process is, and they were competing to be the worst.

Stage 5: flight attendants: I will give the credit to one staff only, his name is (Saleem Ali), an well experienced staff who saw the suffering on our faces after long 5 hours waiting, which triggered all kinds of kindness all over the plane. This guy deserves better. He was kind to us, kids and elders. He managed to release all the negative thoughts during the whole flight. Thank you Mr Saleem
The rating for Mr Saleem is 10, but for such a poor establishment a zero is what they got.

1  Thank 878ammara
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.