“Wouldn’t fly again”
Review of Royal Jordanian

Reviewed 13 October 2021 via mobile

Wouldn’t fly this airline again. On an almost 12 hour flight they offered beverage service twice. Once an hour after takeoff and once two hours before landing. Passengers had to constantly ask stewardesses for water. Passengers not wearing masks and weren’t told to put them on. Passengers standing in isles, not told to sit down. I’ve flown on many airlines in different countries and this was by far the worst airlines I’ve ever traveled with.

Date of travel: October 2021
Write a reviewReviews (2,177)

Reviewed 13 October 2021

I;m an insulin dependent dietetic, RJ insisted in putting my medication through security more than 4 time. My water was taken away from me. despite water very essential to people of my condition The flight was fully packed despite the world was in height of an epidemic and the social distancing was supposedly fully applicable.
Customer service were absolutely the worst ever.

Date of travel: June 2021
Reviewed 11 October 2021

MOST ignorant & disgusting crew & customer service ever... customer service in Barcelona airport are racist and rude and they don’t solve any problems... they didn’t let us go to a flight with a lay over in Amman, however, we are fully vaccinated because they decided to ask for a PCR half an hour before the on boarding, they didn’t care to change or reschedule any of our tickets..pay us back our tickets if you don’t know how to send a full instructions before traveling to the passengers... i don’t recommend it even if it’s the last plane flying on earth.

Reviewed 6 October 2021

If RJ have good management they would pay attention to the too many claims for missing luggage. Hello Houston you have a problem!!!!!!!!
Do you expect you are winning this way of delaying bags without any updates? Do you think it will end here? The least thing I will do in parallel to boycotting RJ and make you lose a family of 6 that at least spend $50k a year in tickets, I will share this bad experience with everyone I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lousy monkey business.

Reviewed 28 September 2021

I find it very interesting that it is more important to the crew that a passenger's seat must be in 100% upright position than passengers talking on their cell phones from boarding, right through the flight, until departure. They walked many times past a woman next to me, talking on her phone for the whole flight! I also saw several passengers close to me using their phones all the time. As per my knowledge, a phone causes static noise on the pilot's radio which may be very critical in any situation. This is actually endangering everybody on the plane. But no, rather ask me to move my seat the final 5mm upright than confronting these passengers.

Date of travel: September 2021
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.