“Rwandair”
Review of RwandAir

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Rwandair is doing great, I'd recommend it for anyone that wants to tour Kigali on their way to Dubai. Great plane between KGL and Dubai,great service though one of my suitcases was damaged by the baggage handlers.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I flew with RwadAir from Harare in April... The flight time is quite decent given that you sit in Brussels for an hour+ to drop/ pick passengers up.

This was the first time I used RwandAir and will definitely not be the last time. Their service is really good, the flight attendants are friendly and helpful. The food was alright can't compare it to Emirates though...

On the flight back to Harare, there were unaccompanied minors on the flight... I was pleasantly amused at how well the kids were entertained (dance competitions with the crew:) ) and looked after, even when they were being demanding the crew never once got annoyed.

All I can say is if RwandAir is one of your options choose it you will not regret it...

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I had heard good things about Rwandair so decided to try them even though the flight time of 3am was daunting. It got off to a very bad start with an extremely slow and inefficient check-in process. Boarding was equally disorganized and the incoming flight delayed by an hour thus I missed the connection from Kigali to Abuja. Airport staff offered me an alternative to Nairobi to Addis to Abuja. I flatly refused. There were five of us who missed the connection and we were told they would have waited for us if we were ten. The staff were very polite and finally put us onto the flight to Lagos. We were met in Lagos by a very efficient manager but it was a mad rush to get onto a flight to Abuja without water or food being offered. We had been travelling for 14 hours by then. Finally arrived in Abuja and the airline offered to take me to my residence making me wait another 2 hours before we finally left the airport. Altogether disappointing and am uninspired to use them again. An 8 hour journey turned into 20 hours. I would have preferred to be given the option in Johannesburg not to take the flight and travel on another day since they already knew we could not make the connection.

1  Thank Anu P
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I flew with RwandAir to Dar we Salaam via Kigali. I found the aircraft to be clean and despite the short flights, we were offered hot food on all legs of the journey. The food wasn't great. It was similar to what was offered on major airlines decades ago.
Once we landed in Kigali we were crammed into one bus like sardines to get to the terminal. I'm not sure if that is down to the airline or the airport. That aside, it was a fairly pleasant flight. Plenty of legroom and (apart from one) professional cabin crew.
I had a choice of 2 airlines to use and flew RwandAir on the recommendation of someone. I would use this airline again

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Well is just a simple airline that is trying their best to stand up in Africa. The services are not bed at all for a small airline and they are improving all the time. So each flight gets better and better.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)