“Not bad considering their reputation for the opposite”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 19 October 2017

We actually had an ok flight and I was under no illusion this airline was not going to provide anything other than a tight seat. But it all worked out fine and the flight left and returned on time. Their system of herding people onto flights was ok not chaos as I expected. The best part was the two cute Spanish flight attendants on our flight.

1  Thank SFjoe

Reviewed 19 October 2017

So, so very bad. Treated like cattle at the check in area (some passengers deeply shocked at how just bad it was) aircraft absolutely filthy, cabin crew unable to close cabin door (other staff member had to show her how). Non stop attempts to sell passengers assorted unwanted rubbish (scratch cards, awful food, overpriced drinks etc etc). Seat felt like a block of wood it was so uncomfortable, leg room non existent. My first and last time with Ryanair.

2  Thank AlanGalbraith
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Flown with better. The leg room is so cramped. Waste of time paying for priority boarding. Just a free for all. Food bad and very expensive. Tea is not good at all.
In saying that a 2 hour flight for the money is ok. Any longer flights may be a no no.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

There aren’t words to express how terrible this airline is. It’s almost as if they’ve been set up by an awful comedy sketch series from the 80’s.

Staff we unbelievably rude, especially when charging us £50 for suitcases that were smaller than other people’s, when explained and even shown irrefutable proof to this the response was ‘I don’t care, I don’t care about you Or what you think!’. Beyond this the flight was of course late and the plane dirty.

I would complain to Ryanair, if I thought it would make the slightest difference, but alas I am realistic and I understand this company is about ‘stack ‘em high sell ‘em cheap’ and as such their customer service reflects this.

The only thing I can do is never use them again, as with many things sometimes you simply get what you pay for, so in the future I will pay more and pray for better service from different airlines.

However something tells me this won’t make a difference and lovely Ryanair will only earn more and grow... as recent events have unfortunately shown us.

3  Thank Mark A

Flight FR9163- 10/10/17 15.45 pm
This flight was delayed by over 3 hours .I knows this was due to air traffic controllers strike in France.
But because I was not carrying a laptop or smart phone, I had no way of getting the delay email or vouchers sent to others. There where Ryanair staff staff dealing with other flights at gates nearby.
But at no time did any of them make any attempt to explain what was going on to us.
A lack of customer services was the least problems.
Flight FR9162 - 17/10/17 13.50 pm
This flight also started with a late gate change and when I got to the new gate down a flight of stairs.
We were left standing at the gate for nearly three quarts of an hour with no explanation of why from the gate staff.
When we got on the plane we were told by the cabin crew of a twenty minuet delay due to a problem.
When I boarded the plane I sat in my pre purchased seat (seat 1a) and asked for a belt extension.
I was left to sit there with another person for ten minutes with a seat belt extension on and just before take off where both asked to move because of this.
When booking the seat there were no notes telling me I could not sit in this seat with a belt extension and have not had to ask for a belt extension on flights with other companies when flying.
I have now looked at your web site and there is some note on restriction on seats with belt extension this was after twenty minuets of searching.
I feel these should be made clear for people purchasing seating in certain rows of the plane

3  Thank Paul E