“Windy Dublin to mostly wet Palma”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

You get what you pay for. Slightly cramped, cabin staff efficient, flights on time and baggage returned to carousel in a timely fashion.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (55,209)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The flight itself was good, plenty of leg room, on time and lovely staff. However if you fly on a return leg of a flight they never have any choice of drinks as they sell out on the outbound trip! The strike action that was going on that week made for such a stressful week and the chaos at the airport because of it was ridiculous. I have flown with them often and accept the poor drinks service but this is the third flight that has been stressful because of strike action and just do not know if I will book with them again because of it!

1  Thank Jo M
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Pleasant journey, didn't feel squashed, tidy area and staff nice enough, better than the TUI they were horrible. The new luggage rules didn't really have any bearing on us. Rules changed half way through our holiday. We couldn't print off one of our daughters boarding passes, got in contact with Ryanair and they were very helpful. We had to check her in at the desk and there was a message to say we couldn't check her in on line and wasn't charged for not doing so.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It is the first time I have flown on Ryan Air. Before one day I flew, I booked plus 2 cabin luggages. But the annoucement from Ryan air for checking in online before the flight 2 hours. When I was at the airport, I couldn't check in. I provided an evidence from my phone due to lack of information from them. Howerver, the solution they gave me that check in at their check-in and buy two new tickets with price is 5 times old one. Fortunately, I still had enough money to pay. I was wondering at that time I hadn't money, how I could move to Paris. After that, I was angry but cound do nothing.
After I backed to Paris, I asked many friends and my friends told me many people had this problem with me, somebody also paid many times than the price of online. I write for anyone having going by Ryan Air, you should notice that the check-in online hour.

1  Thank Huy N
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It did what it says on the tin. It got us from a to b without any hold ups or fuss. The staff were all friendly and efficient. What more do you need or want. No delays either way. Working out the luggage allowance was the worst part. Wish they would just give you one price for the lot and be done with it.

1  Thank janispatterson