“Avoid”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 29 November 2021

Avoid at all costs. Should have listened to everyone else.

Don't be tempted by their 'low' costs, you will end up paying more than what other airlines are charging anyway by the time you actually check-in.

Non-existent, ignorant support forcing you to pay all the addons to even get onto your flight, just bullies. Not sure how this airline legally can still operate, no wonder they have a bad name for themselves.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (80,818)

Reviewed 29 November 2021

What Ryanair is doing is simply unacceptable..
This is the second time they have modified my ticket to an earlier date. They forgot to refund me when they modified my ticket 1 day before one year ago. My letter of complaint, which I sent many times, no reply. It is deeply upsetting what they do.
My flight has been rescheduled again..I feel this was the last time I chose them!

Date of travel: December 2020
Reviewed 29 November 2021

This year Ryanair is my only choice, travelled four times overseas with Ryanair only. All the flights were on time and I wish there would be even more destinations by Ryanair from Tel Aviv.

Reviewed 28 November 2021

Be sure you know what Priority + 2 bags actually is. They allow up to 100 priority passengers per flight. You get your own queue , but at the same time the other queue is being checked through, you all stand and wait to board, there is actually no real "priority" so it is a bit of well placed "advertising" to get you to do this. I detest queuing so I go for it, but I may not in the future. just sit and wait until everyone has boarded. Priority boarding should be just that - the first to board and be seated... on the plane. Beware, read the baggage description: one carry on and one that fits under the seat. Period. 2 bags TOTAL. I watched a woman pay 80 euro because she had 2 carryons and a not so big bag like a day pack.

Reviewed 28 November 2021

We arrived 90 minutes before the flight departs. I was unable too check in on mobile, so we went to the kiosk to check in. They informed me that I had to pay extra because I had not checked in at least 2 hours before the flight. Ony trip itinerary it plainly states "Check-in at the airport up until 40 min before departure". I showed this to the employee and he had absolutely no answer. I payed an extra 60 euros for my wife and I to print out a boarding pass.
Completely unacceptable.

Date of travel: November 2021
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.