“A good chinese company”
Review of Shandong Airlines

Reviewed 16 August 2017

This is a good company, I used several time for my business.
As usual, in this flight I had good and quite professional crew, better standard compare with Chinese Domestic crew average.
Clean aircraft. Flight on time.
This is a good company for China

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Shandong airlines as far as I'm concerned are the worst airline going, checkin is always long and sometimes difficult. The cabin crew I have always found quite unhelpful and instead of giving you the food and drink they more or less throw it at you. On flights of an hour they have changed the hot snack to a small pack of peanuts the flights are still the same price though. I will now not recommend or fly with Shandong airlines any more.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

A small regional carrier, but quite efficient nonetheless. The big advantage was that this airline also used English in its announcements, in-flight instructions and documentation. The staff - from the check-in staff to the flight crew - all were very helpful to a first-time Chinese domestic traveler like me

This is a HUGE advantage over other regional airlines in China, who seem built around the Chinese domestic traveler. While other non-Chinese travelers were bewildered at the gate-change announcements made in Chinese Shandong was very clear in announcing its status in English and Chinese, regardless of the make-up of its passengers.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Very busy.. everyone pushing a shoving.. unfortunately standard for short haul flights within China.

1st Class "Meal" consists of 3 open pieces of stale bread with stale meat like slices of processed something.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

I took a connection flight from New Delhi to Guangzhou. I thought that I would have just one stop in Jinan. But the plane stopped in Kunming for crossing the boarder with China and there weren't ant info about it. It was freezing outside and they kept us in this coldness for 10min. When we finally got to the airport there were not any sign or guides who can accompany us to the passport control. We just followed the crowd. It's unbelievable unprofessional. During this flight we had 3 security check!!!! I was so tired to open and close my bag. I will never again take flight with this company, i can find better service for same price.